Search results

1. Double din facsia

Ive got a brand new fascia still in the box if u want it m8
  2. Does anyone know this cars previous owner-SD59

Were does all this hate come from m8, ? iv never once slagged You off for doing a cupra lookalike have i, atleast i try and Do my own mods to my real cupra, infact why am i even Bothering with someone like you? Youve done seat a favour And bought the car you deserved, enjoy your french pos
  3. Does anyone know this cars previous owner-SD59

odd coloured wheels? get your eyes tested :flamed: just coz i wasnt a sheep like you and painted them black.
  4. Air intake temps results using VCDS

reply to ur txt messages !!!
  5. Headunit! (and fascia)

Sure can m8, my cupras being traded in on friday, so wont Be needing it. Cal
  6. i need parts for my leon it is 07

I have a genuine seat centre exit back box for sale, Its pristine condition, its from the seat accessories Catalogue.
  7. Headunit! (and fascia)

Ive got a brand new fascia still in the box m8, dont need It. ;)
  8. Dimming mirror on eBay. Get it quick!

Mirror sold to mike, have pmd you as well mike, thanks Again m8, and thanks to all interested parties :)
  9. Dimming mirror on eBay. Get it quick!

Ive replied to your pm m8
  10. Dimming mirror on eBay. Get it quick!

ive replied to email m8
  11. Dimming mirror on eBay. Get it quick!

Better be quick m8, had lots of pms regarding this mirror :)
  12. splitters

Why not make your own m8, have a look at these ones I made for my cupra, they were made from an old mk5 Golf front valance, http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=371734
  13. Auto dim rear view mirror

You have pm m8
  14. Auto dim rear view mirror

Probably the weekend now as my work shifts have Changed,
  15. Auto dim rear view mirror

halfords has colour match books instore and can make you custom paint colours etc, as said earlier ive used this service lots of times, as it can be difficult obtaining that particular colour of part etc. no worries anways m8, itl sell fast once on the bay.
  16. Auto dim rear view mirror

cupras have black headliners and trim m8, mirrors easily painted with a halfords rattle can, ive done it lots of times to different trims etc.
  17. Auto dim rear view mirror

Its black m8, from my 2010 cupra,
  18. Auto dim rear view mirror

ive got one that im putting on ebay when i get home from work m8 ;) cal
  19. tfsi to cupra spec

meanwhile back on planet earth ;)
  20. Dimming mirror on eBay. Get it quick!

Ive got a black auto mirror i removed from my cupra, Its mint, its going on the bay with a couple of other Bits ;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.