Search results

1. Consider a Leon fr 170 too.

Cheers. Bought a Mk5 golf GTi a month or so ago.
  2. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Bought s tidy Mk5 GTi in the end
  3. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Come on. Haha.
  4. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Thin on the ground
  5. Consider a Leon fr 170 too.

What's the details
  6. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Still looking
  7. Consider a Leon fr 170 too.

As above. In good condition etc.
  8. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Have messaged you mate. Supposed to be looking at a MK2 TT Tomo but interested in what you have Thanks
  9. Cupra tfsi upto 6k/Or tidy 225.

Anyone looking to sell? Would consider a mint 225 too Thanks
  10. Price advice please

It's a car i can buy. Needs a few bits but i was impressed how it drove. 5500 would own it It's an fr+ too
  11. Price advice please

What would we say this is worth 11/61 Seat Leon CR TDI 170 in grey. 49000 miles. 3 Owners FSH Belts done in 2017. Drives spot on, like really well. Needs. Drivers rear bumper corner painting, few dents, better tyres, few scratches) What do we think?
  12. Anyone recognise this Leon?

Wasn’t sure were to put this. I’ve seen this advertised and wondered by chance if anyone knew it https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173293903628 Thanks
  13. Hi all. Need some advice please :)

Cheers. Ive had a nose on ph's and it seems possible to get a nice one. How do you find the performance between the two? I know they are different types of cars
  14. Hi all. Need some advice please :)

Thanks very much. Its allways good to here honest opinions when they have owned both as apposed to hear say. Out of the pictures i would say the leon looks the nicest. Is it do able to get a good one with lowish miles in my budget?
  15. Hi all. Need some advice please :)

Morning. After owning my ph1 cliosport for the past two years it was time for a change and so i sold it a couple of weeks ago. Car served me well, four trackdays and 13000 miles and it was great, absolutly no issues what so ever but it was time for a change. My initial thoughts were, Clio cup...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.