Search results

1. DresselFR

how many miles has everybody done??

Haha your alright! Made it home with no issues haha hope it keeps that way! Aww is it? New to the Lcr game so I have no idea what issues they get commonly or rarely ha!
  2. DresselFR

Haha now that you've said that, watch mine blow the head gasket or something like that on the way home from work today :rofl:
  3. DresselFR

Surprisingly, it was my brother that owned it for the past 9 years, and he had 2 other cars as well as the leon. So it was very rarely used..
  4. DresselFR

Only had my 54 plate LCR 2 months and its got 38056 miles on it must be close to a record? :rofl:
  5. DresselFR

eml; glow plugs

I don't suppose anyone knows where i'll be able to get the glow plug wiring harness from? cant seem to find them anywhere online? or will I have to phone up seat directly? Cheers Stu
  6. DresselFR

another egr Q

yeah that's what I ended up doing, was puzzled as to why my car had more pipes etc. then I realised since mine is a BLT it has the EGR cooler, duh. and the thread I had followed to remove it must of been the older engines without it.. great success, as its in now haha
  7. DresselFR

another egr Q

hi guys, I know there umpteen egr posts on here! scrolled through loads of them but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. what it is, im waiting for my EGR delete pipe to arrive, obviously it gets blanked off.. but where do I blank it, immediately under where it connected to the EGR or...
  8. DresselFR

Blt?? Egr

Cheers! yeah you were right it is a BLT, and there is a suitable delete for me to keep the ASV, great success
  9. DresselFR

Blt?? Egr

Chaps/Chapettes followed a lads link in a thread, about removing the EGR, all good and well, got it removed, low and behold it was choked up real good. However as it took me a fair bit of capering about to get it off, with the awkwardly placed bolts, I've decided I'm going to order up an EGR...
  10. DresselFR

eml; glow plugs

Hmm, was just away to put it up for sale (typical something lights up now) was hoping it wouldn't be at the house when the cold weather comes in. but i'll do that test on it, see what comes up... don't know, but would the EGR have anything to do it, because I very much doubt its been cleaned in...
  11. DresselFR

eml; glow plugs

Alright guys, sorry if this is a post similar to another one, had a look but didn't spy anything, the problem I'm having is, the EML came on, stuck it on a diagnostic and its coming back with something to do with the glow plugs.. unsure of the code. but the car runs absolutely fine, no...
  12. DresselFR

question about a remap...

ah well, was someone i spoke to said, probably speaking out of his bottom.. ha and i must say the map has made a fair difference!
  13. DresselFR

question about a remap...

Hello fellow forum users, just a quick question... i am away to get my 19.tdi ibiza mapped this coming saturday and i have been told that it may affect the range/mpg on the trip computer i.e not display the correct readings. for example say theres 50miles left in the tank but there may actually...
  14. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

i think ive got it... thanks for feedback
  15. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

it doesn't say what the offset of the wheel is then :\
  16. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

so for the likes of my FR the wheels might not fit even thought there 5x100?
  17. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

they say 5x100 which should be correct? however the site im on says whels exc Fr/cupra :\ i thought all ibiza's were 5x100?... help
  18. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

would 8.5" wheels be ok at the back? :\ even if the car was like 80mm lowered?
  19. DresselFR

Recommendation for coilovers?

hmmm i'll keep that in mind aswell ha
  20. DresselFR

confusin (wheel offset)

oh right sorry i was trippin balls haha :\ because i was looking at a set of porsche 928 (i think there 928's) alloys, but there only 16's and they are 5x130? do any of use know if they will fit? and if they did i would need adapters?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.