Search results

1. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

This is the UK...enough said! ;)
  2. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

Test drive??? I went to a dealership last weekend, and wasn't even allowed to open the doors of a car to look inside! The sales guy said that if I wanted to buy a car, but was concerned about buying without having looked inside, sat in, nor driven the car, I would have 14 days from collection...
  3. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

Actually, to be fair, your review does state it was a First Edition! I think it all comes down to the fact the specs types are so similar sounding...FR and FR First Edition. They could have made life easier for us all and differentiated the names a bit more :D
  4. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

Thanks @Jimbobcook I can't understand the comments re an e-HYBRID FR being better equipped than an eTSI FR, as, looking at the brochure, there is no difference in spec at all (apart from the inclusion of a charging cable with the e-HYBRID of course!) The only way in which I can rationalise...
  5. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

Yeah I tend to agree. The cost saving just isn't there for a personal customer, but I admit that for a business customer the BIK savings are attractive
  6. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

I have indeed :)
  7. Choice of e-HYBRID or eTSI

After 9 years without a Leon (MK1 Cupra written off in 2012), I'm now contemplating getting a MK4 lease. Currently weighing up my options between a 1.5 eTSI DSG 150 FR and a 1.4 e-HYBRID DSG FR. Lease costs are broadly similar. My work commute is around 15 miles. Therefore, let's say 30...
  8. Vgate vs450

Nope...
  9. Getting it fixed Thursday

Mine just got written off for similar kind of damage on NSF door...£2000 estimate! Madness what they charge
  10. Car about to be written off...options?

Mine aren't...hers are
  11. Car about to be written off...options?

UPDATE: After talking the whole situation through with family and friends, I decided to go out yesterday and look what I could get for the money the insurance settlement would pay. Had a good look around Bristol, dealers and private, and ended up buying a car! So I'm now the proud owner of a...
  12. Car about to be written off...options?

How does that work? Sounds interesting!
  13. Car about to be written off...options?

I haven't paid a penny to anyone...and as far as I'm concerned, I haven't started a claim with my insurers
  14. Car about to be written off...options?

Don't think this is an option :(
  15. Car about to be written off...options?

He definitely said 74%...or at least I think that's what he said...aaarrrggghhh!!!
  16. Car about to be written off...options?

£1795 67k :D Just looking at it now actually! Also has leather seats (which mine didn't)
  17. Car about to be written off...options?

Does colour really matter in these circumstances? Does the fact mine was Imperial Blue mean it's worth more than another colour, or less? :confused:
  18. Car about to be written off...options?

Nope...the amount of damage was pathetic, seriously! Thing is, if I do buy it back and repair, it'll be a Cat C anyway, so I'll be losing out on potential resale value there too... I'm thinking the easiest way forward would be for me to find a decent Cupra at around £2k...accept the...
  19. Car about to be written off...options?

Shouldn't be minus excess, should it? It's a non-fault accident on my part Again, I don't think this will affect my premiums?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.