Search results

1. azizfares

Re-circulation Button

That is what i was thinking too, but i wanted to make sure if someone has a technical explanation. (After a 30-45 mins duration)
  2. azizfares

Re-circulation Button

When i turn on the re-circulation button it turns off alone after a certain amount of time. Does anyone know why? Or is it just happening with me?
  3. azizfares

Increasing HP

So my warranty has expired and its time to start doing some modifications to squeeze the most out of that 1.4. I already have a panel filter fitted, i might change it to a cone with a cold intake system. To my belief if i upgraded the spark plugs some changes would be noticeable. What do...
  4. azizfares

Hanbrake Adjustment

I am on drum brakes so it should be under the rear cup holder?
  5. azizfares

Hanbrake Adjustment

Adjusting the handbrake at the dealership costs time, so does anyone know how i can adjust it myself?
  6. azizfares

Help with number plate lights please.

The guide didn't help?
  7. azizfares

Mine is too, but it gives a blueish color rather than whitish, i may change it to this
  8. azizfares

Don't mention it. Thats mine by the way.
  9. azizfares

Check this: Changing Number Plate Light **GUIDE**
  10. azizfares

AUX Connector to Factory Radio

My Ibiza didn't come with a factory fitted radio it came with an aftermarket one. Next week i am fitting the OEM radio. The question is, can i fit an auxiliary cable to it? since mine doesn't have an AUX input socket.
  11. azizfares

Seat belt Removal and Changing

That's a massive turn around man, hats off ! But i am just interested in changing the seat belts to red.
  12. azizfares

How difficult is it? And can you guide me through?
  13. azizfares

After finishing my mods to the exterior, i am starting the interior project. Does anyone know how to remove the whole seat belt system?
  14. azizfares

boot popper, is possible on rhe Ibiza

No i have not, i just searched for the parts online. You can search on youtube for the installation, but i doubt that you can connect it to the OEM Remote, and i have no idea if there is an OEM solution for it.
  15. azizfares

boot popper, is possible on rhe Ibiza

Enabling? Does it have a release button in the first place? I think you have to buy a release kit.
  16. azizfares

Seat 1.4 non turbo engine problems

Well i had a minor problem on the 35,000 km mark. The car wouldn't start properly, and on idle it would be a little rough. The dealer claimed that he cleaned the throttle body, and everything went back to normal. Other than that its amazing and economical 240 km/20 liters I keep it serviced on...
  17. azizfares

Eibach PRO-KIT | Performance Springs or SPORTLINE | Sport Performance Springs

Well a track set up is not a good idea here, too much bumps and potholes, the ride will be really unpleasant.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members