Search results

1. LukeWS

Bose Speaker in Boot info pleaseeee

Again the Forums answered all i need to know, thank you very much mate think ill leave it as you say the fronts are good enough for me :D Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. LukeWS

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. LukeWS

Hi, Been a while since I last visited here, but since then I have swapped my Bocanegra for a 62 plate Seat Exeo ST. All seems well with the car and I am very happy apart from i have noticed a speaker hidden away in the boot [maybe the sub?] has blew and is rattling like mad. I was hoping some...
  4. LukeWS

Bocanegra died on the M69 today, what can i expect Seat to diagnose :(

Hello all sorry its took this long but had the engine in for about 750 miles now and its running perfectly :D seems to be smoother on initial start up no oil consumption and well it works haha thank you all for your help :)
  5. LukeWS

Update Seat have just rang new engine fitted etc free of charge thank god for that!
  6. LukeWS

Yeah mate I will do everything i can to make sure i dont have to pay for this. For all the above reasons and the fact i cant afford to pay anyway :/ haha
  7. LukeWS

22k mate lol full service history MOT pass last month etc etc
  8. LukeWS

Hello all thank you for the replies. Just a quick update really they said it was the spark plugs at first. Tried them and have now said i need a new engine. With this car being 4 weeks out of warranty they "are going to see what seat uk want to contribute if anythink as a sign of goodwill" i can...
  9. LukeWS

Evening all, I was driving along today and pulled onto the M69 accelerated up to speed and after about 30seconds the car suddenly felt like it was driving through treacle and started vibrating. I then got the emmsions light flashing followed by ecu light. I pulled over and tried to restart the...
  10. LukeWS

Brothers had a bump

Anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. LukeWS

Bocanegra sticker

Possibly mate was there from 7:45 till 3:30 lol private plate? Haha thats good to hear you local? Will keep an eye out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. LukeWS

Bocanegra sticker

Haha mine was in yesterday i noticed the other had gone! You enjoyin it? I got a seat spoiler from SERE on here i think hes one of the sponsers then asked Seat to paint and fit it honestly cant remember the costs though :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. LukeWS

Bocanegra sticker

I think the roof was 110 including the spoiler part of the tailgate. Im from leicester and it was done by a bloke in hinkley. Its good but id say get it painted if you can, much smoother finish lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. LukeWS

Bocanegra sticker

No probs, I had it wrapped mate :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. LukeWS

Brothers had a bump

Hi all hope you are well :) Basically my brother has had accident driving into the back of someone and i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on parts and prices etc. His bonnet, front grill and right headlight housing are knakerd. His bumper seems ok but the plastic part behind is all...
  16. LukeWS

Bocanegra sticker

eBay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. LukeWS

pipecross panel filter

No difference that i can tell mate. Better off getting a cat back or cutting out the centre silencer for a cheaper option Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. LukeWS

Luck

Haha yeah what i thought when i found out! Yeah it is my first auto and tbh i love it, country lanes etc its smooth with quick seamless gear changes and great fun on the paddles :D it can get a bit upset town driving in D but this has only happened on the odd occasion out of two and a bit years...
  19. LukeWS

Luck

Yeah grills are there mate. Just foam behind to my friends amusement haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. LukeWS

Luck

My boc only has the tweeters and two front speakers. When i asked they said it was budget cuts on the 61 plate along with the silver alloys instead of gunmetal grey :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise