Search results

1. Blower Problems again

Did u check the relay for the blower?
  2. seat leon coilovers

Thanks for ure help today lads was all very helpfull!! :)
  3. seat leon coilovers

Yea wld love a price on the ap ones? And the spax ones which i know r dearer :) and also for the post to northern ireland to plz
  4. seat leon coilovers

Mine is 1ko so tht wld be the 50 mm then
  5. seat leon coilovers

Yea was told to get them instead of vmax.. Cant get this strut code yet seat cant do nothing at all with it was on the phone to to them. But they did say tht the 2:0 leons take a the heavier strut than my 1.9 so i dont know
  6. seat leon coilovers

What is ap coilovers like??
  7. seat leon coilovers

I dont know hw do i find tht out?
  8. seat leon coilovers

Have u any vmax coilovers for around 380 pound.. For my 08 leon 105bhp 1.9tdi??
  9. seat leon coilovers

Dont like them had them before and was thinkin about vmax ones! Any idea on them?
  10. seat leon coilovers

Right im lookin to get a good set of coilovers for my 08 leon.. I lookin to know what wld be the best!! Im looking to pay around 200 up to even 650 quid.. Im tempted by a set of spax coilovers as i had their springs before and they r brill!! Any help wld be class thanks
  11. seat leon seats weight?

give me website if u hav one..
  12. seat leon seats weight?

yea i hav to get them sent by courier im in northern ireland and they r in england :( 100 kilos wld be dear enuf then!?
  13. seat leon seats weight?

any one hav any idea hw much the leon sports seats wld weigh in kg? aswell as the trims just a rough estimate wld be good.. hav to get new seats! hav found them but havent a clue what they wld weigh! lol help please!!!!:(
  14. thinling about lowering my new leon

say i put it down on the 45-50mm i wld need smaller wheels?? yes or no? :) ive 19inch wheels on the leon.
  15. thinling about lowering my new leon

hi ive recently bought a leon and ive the full btcc kit on her with 19" alloys was wondering how much i could lower her without the arches being rolled?? and ive been told that is eibach sportline r the best for the leon for there price.. oh yea im looking to put her on eibach springs.. wld 30mm...
  16. How would you spend £300 (ibiza fr tdi)

that is the price i payed for mine lik so souldnt be much difference now..
  17. How would you spend £300 (ibiza fr tdi)

u can get a rear cupra bumper off sere for lik 160quid brand new.. thats were i got mine!!
  18. How would you spend £300 (ibiza fr tdi)

ive an fr myself and if ure lik me the paint work wld be the first thing i wld do! but be safe an do the pads then paint wrk.. im gonna upgrade my incooler systen aswell and hav been told its makes a massive difference and then remap the car.. the intercooler will get u the best results with the...
  19. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

very good idea im def gonna try this.. both my windows hav just started makin the air sound ha.. soooooooo anoyin an as u said we dont hav to go deaf anymore wit the loud music.. very good hav to give a go! :)
  20. intercooler system and forge pipes!

ah flip man thats bad luck.. im buyin my off sere brand new but wil def look into tht intercooler thanks man
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.