Search results

1. slimjim

PD 170 Diesel Additive?

Im not running my Leon any more... im into my VW Campervan now! T4 .... but I run the Rhino Juice in it. 2.5tdi and it has NEVER run as good as it does on the Rhino stuff. Run it in my Q5 and 118d too ... power has gone up, MPG has gone up... Can't recommend it enough!
  2. slimjim

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

WOW.... been a while, thought I'd pop back for the Decade thread... Strangely, I recognise some of the members posting... crazy... Upgraded l little since my diesel... running a 350Z now ::funk:
  3. slimjim

C70 T5 or keep the trusty Cupra...?

mmmm "Burnt Umber" ... LOVELY colour....
  4. slimjim

Washing?

Right ... though the "kilns" they put the cars in sorted all that out? 3 weeks? Bloody hell....
  5. slimjim

:roflmao: With wooden nobbles on the steering wheel.... "Ship Ahoy" :clap:
  6. slimjim

Washing?

If they have given it back to you, the paint will be dry. Why would you be waiting to wash and polish it? :shrug: Or did they WARN you the paint wasnt dry? :fool:
  7. slimjim

My car was stolen this morning...

DID the cops give you any greif for leaving the keys in the ignition? :shrug:
  8. slimjim

Washing?

Check the "Stickys" ... Iain doesn't write them for nothing you know! :D http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87264
  9. slimjim

Open Day Report

Any news on the next "Open Day" ? Seeing as the first one went so well...:clap:
  10. slimjim

I just bought the knock off stickers.... ;) But to be fair, who would pinch a 110 TDi? :cartman:
  11. slimjim

What Leon? Newbie help

CheifSilverBack went from an LCR to a Trophy... He said he prefered the Trophy. Even thought it attracted Pigs to him. I.E. 6 points in 3 months. What is the difference between a Trophy and a 182? My sister has a Trophy, but I can't get any performance out of it unless it REALY ragged it...
  12. slimjim

"Standard" .... oh, so they come wit hthe LCR but you have to keep your subscription up? :think: interesting...
  13. slimjim

If you think you can afford to run a C70 T5.... there is no question. GO FOR IT!.... They are LOVELY cars.... Cost a fortune to run. I used to run Volvo's ... serviceing and parts used to rip me apart.... :cry: But the C70 looks SSSSOOOO nice :drool:
  14. slimjim

I have NEVER had any bad run-ins with the police. They have always done what thye can and done it well. Just thought the Tracker made the difference that's all. Why are trackers not working then? thread examples?
  15. slimjim

Police did a good job? How? Didnt the tracker folks just tell them where to fetch it? We all do these daft things Chewy.... You have learnt from it ... so it's kool. Hope you get it back soon :thumbup:
  16. slimjim

sell my lcr and buy a sti uk??

IMHO .... I have the same regard for Scooby drivers as I do for BMW drivers... Sure some of them are curtious and good drivers.... but MOST the them... :w4nk:ers Sorry. :hide:
  17. slimjim

Reversing sensors

Why do you need parking sensors? :shrug:
  18. slimjim

Service History

I bought my motor from a Honda garage. Im now on the Honda books. I can phone up and ask about my history. No reson not to phone and ask, they can only say no. :D
  19. slimjim

Service History

Not sure ... just give em a call. The person you are buying from (person or garage) might know, you could then ask the garage for proof. I think :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.