Search results

1. Shrako

lowering a Leon TDI question ?

Well i used to run a Cupra 4R and the stock suspension was way too low to driver normally Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  2. Shrako

Cobra or milltek

Resonator on the place of the cat and the milltek Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  3. Shrako

My Cordoba Cupra

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  4. Shrako

ibiza mk3 cupra no boost.

Check the wastegate vacuum Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  5. Shrako

another frequently asked remap question :)

Even though the car has low mileage you should do a couple of pre-map dyno runs to check if everything is as it should because a faulty turbo once remapped will blow up a lot faster. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  6. Shrako

Cobra or milltek

Milltek all the way, really adds a nice growl on the exhaust note without going full rice. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  7. Shrako

Sportscat or De-cat

I'm pro de-cat as once you do it you forget about cats, higher gas flow, and a nicer sound imho. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  8. Shrako

lowering a Leon TDI question ?

Keep in mind that the oil pan on the diesel is low as hell and lowering it might make your daily life quite tuff. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  9. Shrako

cordoba 6k2 cupra rearbumper

As far as I know post 97 bumpers are interchangeable with the 6k2 Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  10. Shrako

change gear box and problem

Did you check the gearbox serial numbers? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  11. Shrako

Wheel Weight Database

Gotta love my ultralagerras Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  12. Shrako

Wheel Guide

Good read, thank you Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  13. Shrako

Coilover obession - Why do you really want coilovers???

Sporty suspension like the b12 will always be better on normal roads due to the small bumps which cause the coilovers to jump all over the place Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  14. Shrako

My Cordoba Cupra

After failing to get what I wanted from my 1F 4door 6k I went ahead and bought a 2001 Leon Cupra 4R(1.9ARL 4wd) but after continuous repairs and being driven to edge of insanity a young driver crashed into me and totalled my car, so I ended up looking for something different. I was generally...
  15. Shrako

Cordy 6k modifications

First off, let me say hello to all of you as I am new to the forums. I have a '97 Cordoba 1F which I have decided to violate in all possible ways. The car has a lot of personal value to me and this is the reason why I want to modify the hell out of it instead of simply buying one that is...