Search results

1. Need some advise

Sorry what my question is. Is how much is it worth and how much realistically I should ask for. Thank you
  2. Need some advise

Hi guys I'm looking at selling my leon fr cr 170 standard it is on a 59 plate but reg in 2010. It has the Orion alloys and a full service history with 36000 miles and it is candy white. If somebody can help me it would be much appreciated. I am only selling due to not using it anymore...
  3. Dual mass fly noise

I had this about 9 months ago and it went by itself but come back about a 3 weeks ago and hey presto it has gone again. Mine did this when ur just cruising at about 60 ish in 6th gear and put ur foot down. When it hit 70ish I had a rumble then it goes as u accelerate more. But also did it in 5th...
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Very smart if u don't mind where and how much.
  5. Has anyone sprayed there engine cover ?

Do you need high temp paint or just normal paint or plastic paint ( if there is such a thing)
  6. Old mk2 with my new facelift side by side pics

2 very smart cars. Also where did u get the black grill from on the facelift.
  7. Bombers MK2 FR TDI

Smart car mate just a quick question do u know what mk golf your brakes are off
  8. *HELP* Ex-hire car history seems odd?

My advise on ex rentals is that there is a good saying " don't be gentle it's a rental" so my thoughts are it may be low mileage but that's questionable, but also it's probley been screwed all its life.
  9. De-badged honeycomb 2007 leon cupra grill

Thank you for link, however the link is for a pref ace lift and I have a facelift this is my problem.
  10. De-badged honeycomb 2007 leon cupra grill

Where did u get your grill from I've looked at some on eBay but i don't know if they are right.
  11. Air con compressor part no?

Don't know the code will have a look tomora but it is a cr 170 anyways I would have thought they use the same ac compressor across the range.
  12. Air con compressor part no?

Try ringing seat uk because it is a known problem, that the Delphi compressors fail and seat have changed the part to a different manufacture, seat also have bulletin on this my dealer shown me it today when I picked my car up ( its not a recall). Hope this helps
  13. Air con compressor part no?

I don't know the part number but mine has just gone in to seat for one. How did yours go.
  14. WANTED: MK 2 Sideskirts and Rear Spoiler

I don't think they are mega expensive new/genuine.
  15. Can any one recommend a good paint shop

Hi I put this thread on here because I don't know where else to put it. Anyway like the title Can any one recommend a good paint shop in the north west Warrington or Manchester area thank you.
  16. Dubwerx

Liked the page I will try to get to the meet which other groups will be there
  17. Dubwerx

On Facebook which one is it
  18. New FR owner......

Welcome to the site. And also I think the S h ar k performance does the the same.
  19. Front Tyres for my MK2 Leon FR

hi what pressures do people use in the front and rear tyres
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise