Search results

1. psq43

A blast from the past - Racing Rivals!

Please yes if you could. That would be more than excellent.
  2. psq43

Ooh so close! Almost died of excitement then! Anybody else got one? Or a copy of one?
  3. psq43

If anybody/they still do, I'll gladly part with the coin of the realm, blood, internal organs for a borrow!
  4. psq43

What model did I see today?

If was on the kind of money fellas that flog cars are on, i'd be the richest bus driver in england! No fake tan or bling watches up on my ass!
  5. psq43

What model did I see today?

There is a TDi version like this for sale at Hartwell Jaguar/Land Rover Brislington, Bristol. Spotted it the other day as i went past but could not stop for a look. Looked awsome in either black or a very dark grey. 56 plate up for 14995 so someone must have got it, then traded up for a jag...
  6. psq43

New Post Button missing!

Miss a lot i do! You'll notice this happens as you too get old and senile! lol
  7. psq43

New Post Button missing!

Cant help but notice the "NEW POSTS" button at the top of each page has been stolen. i do hope the culprits responsible for this god awful crime are swiftly brought to justice! Any chance it can come back please!!!!!!
  8. psq43

steering drone!!!!!!

did you get that done under warranty Steve221? mine grinds when turning left
  9. psq43

LCR Warranty question(s)

Oh and no performance mods except revo trial about a year ago.!
  10. psq43

LCR Warranty question(s)

Anyone had a clutch/flywheel (dual mass i belive) replaced under warranty on a LC or LCR? Unusual rattle on mine, possibly this or torsion springs in clutch! What are my chances of getting it warrantied through on 30k miles, 18 months old, driven "fairly". Also, turning steering to the right...
  11. psq43

Pedal box Noise!?

Possibly the springs in the centre of the clutch going bit funny! So say not a general wear and tear itme and not normal to go at 27k, so may be warranty job!
  12. psq43

Pedal box Noise!?

Could be but it also does it when pressing accellerator from 0%! for instance, car in front slows down a bit, i take boot off then re-apply, when i re-apply, smae noise!? May have to take it to stealers and get stung!
  13. psq43

Pedal box Noise!?

Ok, have LCR225 with 27k on clock. Last few days have become aware of a rattle/knock/noise coing from pedal box/bulkhead area. BUT..... It only happens when in gear and moving, not wheh stopped or coasting! For instance, when i change up a gear and release clutch, get a dull rattle/knock...
  14. psq43

tyre prices

Just stumped up 306.10 for pair of Goodyear F1's, balanced, valvced, + tracked up! Tyres look pretty heavy duty but not really gave them much to moan about yet so will keep you posted! If you dont ever hear from me again, it means they dont grip as well as they look!!!!!!!
  15. psq43

WTCC 2006 - Monza

Bonus!
  16. psq43

WTCC 2006 - Monza

???? missed the race ????
  17. psq43

Optimal cruising speed

so this would go with my theory above then! Glad it not just me!
  18. psq43

Optimal cruising speed

And if you dont got cruise, try to carefully monitor what your right foot is doing! Constant speeding up and slowing down without really noticing (even just 4-5 mph over or under) can burn off so much extra fuel!
  19. psq43

Optimal cruising speed

Scrozzy, if you got cruise then usualy find that an INDICATED 77 mph (shows as 112-114kph on climate display code 26) is the nest compromise between fuel economy and being a dangerous moving chicane, given my intimate knowledge of the M4. You dotn want to be going any slower than 70 unless...
  20. psq43

Shedden may of got the TD Honda seat & other BTCC snippets

ZBOYD you little bugger, beat me by a flash!