Search results

1. psq43

New Post Button missing!

Cant help but notice the "NEW POSTS" button at the top of each page has been stolen. i do hope the culprits responsible for this god awful crime are swiftly brought to justice! Any chance it can come back please!!!!!!
  2. psq43

LCR Warranty question(s)

Anyone had a clutch/flywheel (dual mass i belive) replaced under warranty on a LC or LCR? Unusual rattle on mine, possibly this or torsion springs in clutch! What are my chances of getting it warrantied through on 30k miles, 18 months old, driven "fairly". Also, turning steering to the right...
  3. psq43

Pedal box Noise!?

Ok, have LCR225 with 27k on clock. Last few days have become aware of a rattle/knock/noise coing from pedal box/bulkhead area. BUT..... It only happens when in gear and moving, not wheh stopped or coasting! For instance, when i change up a gear and release clutch, get a dull rattle/knock...
  4. psq43

Whatdaya Think? Yes or no???

Headlight bulbs here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-XENON-BULBS-HEADLAMP-SET-UPGRADE-HID_W0QQitemZ8041114250QQcategoryZ72240QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Good idea or not? Likley to burn out wiring or not? Better to go to halfords and get some or not? Blah de blah, usual questions!
  5. psq43

Which Cordy and how good??

Hi mob! When I was gassing up the LCR today, the guy behind the counter asked what SEAT's were like as he is thinking of getting a Cordy! I Said I was more than happy with the LCR but dont know much about Cordy's, but I knew some guys who do! Thats where you lot come in. Just the basics...
  6. psq43

Another flat spot thread

I know that there is another thread going by a similar name but the information on there is sketchy at best. I have a LCR225 and is just past it's first birthday with 17k on the clock and have noticed several times that there is a noticeable flat spot or momentary drop off in acceleration at...
  7. psq43

Leon Front Splitter, usual questions!

Ok, this has probably been asked at least 1000 times before, and despite searching, I still cant quite find the answer! Lets suppose that on your day off, you drove off out somewhere, had a great day out, and then on your way out of the multi-storey, despite being careful, you mangaed to scag...
  8. psq43

Leon Cupra R Sat Nav

Anyone on here know the makers of the Sat Nav fitted to the Cupra R 225? Was option on mine which i did not go for but now wish i did! May be cheaper to get direct from manufacturer unless anyone know someone on here who has stripped out their's and no longer requires it in exchange for a tidy...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.