Search results

1. Wont start up!!

[:@] So my ibiza wont start up what happened was i stopped outside my house turned the car off ran in and left hazard lights on and when i came back tried to start the car up but nothing so i jump started it just to park it up. Now it doesn't start up i have changed starter motor and checked the...
  2. Coillies??

Do polo 6n coilovers fit on my Ibiza mk3 Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Respray

whats a mop? like a floor cleaning one?
  4. Respray

It's not so.much pink but a duller red. Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  5. Respray

Ok so I reversed and hit a wall and have had it repaired and sprayed on the panel. But it's slightly linker then the rest of red car how can I bring it up to be more red. Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  6. Running Issue

Could be camshaft sensor. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  7. Yellow Lights

Well I think I'll get done tints then Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  8. Buyers guide

Brilliant. Thqts what I wanted. Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  9. Buyers guide

Hey guys looking to buy a mk4 Ibiza 1.2 what do I need to look for. I have the mk3 1.4 mpi anyone know the power difference? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk hd
  10. What bolts?

What aloy wheel bolts would fit a Honda alloy smuggly so they can be put on my Ibiza. The Ibiza ones fit but there's a small gap. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  11. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

On so once the weather goes and the salt isn't all over roads I will get to polishing her up. And maybe post a picture before and after see If it worked Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  12. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

Do I get soft medium regular bilt clay bar? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  13. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

Ok so I got some dodo juice orange crush from a mate he had it in his shed. Just a clay bar now. Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  14. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

I think ill try auto glym srp but what do i do after that wax it is it? and what is a cut?
  15. Yellow Lights

Ok so i see everyone on here are doing the yellow light thing for headlights im wandering on how to do this and how much itll set you back? and also are they even legal?
  16. Exhaust fitting.

Yeah i think i will. Id just like it to look tidy thats all
  17. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

There reasonable but it's a long way from west wales lol Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
  18. Exhaust fitting.

I just don't fancy ****ing it up lol Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  19. Best way to get the gleem back in my red Ibiza mk3 its not faded just not so shiny lo

I'd love to afford a machine polish job but I can't lol. Think I'll try the dodo juice I got a bottle of autoglym srp. I'll try that to Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  20. 14sssss!!

Im not sure tyre size the lad who has a local tyre and alloy shop is going to fit them for me the offset is 35-45 and the Ibiza are 35-40 is that a problem Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.