Search results

1. Looking to buy an ibiza for other half...

1.6 16v is a timing chain, I have 1 myself. selling it next month thought as i'm emmigrating.
  2. Double din to Oem stereo

no reason why i can't sell em seperate, can easily sell a sub and amp on fleabay
  3. Double din to Oem stereo

will be sold as a package with amp & sub
  4. Double din to Oem stereo

ok thanks.
  5. Double din to Oem stereo

Im sure it was fitted with all the wiring connections, and the oem is what was taken out...so it's just a matter of taking out the cage and extra connection looms??
  6. Double din to Oem stereo

Is this an easy job from an pioneer AVH1400?? I'm looking at selling the car in a month or so and it may not be sale as I need a quick sale and havn't got time. I figure it's the car's age and condition rather the toy's which will be more important to a dealership soooo if i can make extra...
  7. MOT advisories

my mates a mechanic and he owes a favour so disk's can easily be done. They've quoted £106 for a maxxis and £94 for a nexen (i think they've just gone like for like) most of the quote is labour £220 for an hour and a half for the brakes £67 parts. Not a chance I'm paying that, I aint daft.
  8. MOT advisories

they can wait til summer, bang on some new pad's and tyre's while im at it.... they'll do til then
  9. MOT advisories

I'l keep an eye on it, cheer's people
  10. MOT advisories

yea it's just the top edge's, doesnt effect the braking area of the pad's which have still got 50% wear on them
  11. MOT advisories

Just got the car back from the stealer's......minor service and mot done, no problem's apart from 2 advisories 1. rear tyre's starting to crack on wall's (which i can understand as there 4 year's old from the showroom. 2. Rear disc brakes are corroded (which for a 4 year old car I find quite...
  12. Cambelt Advice

well that's saved me 200 plus notes....cheers!!!
  13. Cambelt Advice

I have the same model and year as you and im due for an MOT and service in jan and have been contemplating going for a major service and cam belt change, but had my suspicions on it being chain driven. Other than physically checking or phoning the dealer's, I'm wondering if there is anything...
  14. Best Subwoofer to go for?

personally id look at saving my money and changing the head unit before anything else, i cant see you getting the best from a sub and amp package on a stock unit, especially as it doesn't really do a good enough job on the standard speakers to start with. I went for a new head unit and had my...
  15. struggling to start when cold

Yuasa heavy duty batt cost me 40 quid, checked all wiring and amp remote turn off from ignition and HU Off both of which turn the amp off. Got a 3 year warranty on it aswel....if this goes flat then ove got a problem I cant find. Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2
  16. struggling to start when cold

even without the amp connected, it died on me this morning. took it to my local car spares shop for free battery test, they said the batteries fine other than its just completely flat and needs an overnight slow charge (something Seat did back in september along with a ecu update) my thoughts...
  17. struggling to start when cold

ive yet to check this tomorrow. and yes i have a pioneer avh 1400 double din, the cars started 1st time this morning and again 12 hours last and the drive back from work (without HU on and no fuse in the amp live).
  18. struggling to start when cold

Vibe slick a0 Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2
  19. struggling to start when cold

Done abit of inveatigating after work today....turns out it could be my amp draining the batt....why? I do not knoq yet but battery is sayin good/charging on a tester to alternators fine aswel, took the fuse out of the amp live and it fires up 1st 2nd 3rd time and so on, with fuse in it dies...
  20. struggling to start when cold

It was pretty much dead this morning, had to bump it Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members