Search results

1. dean66

MK3 Cupra Track/Race car - New Build

With welding the adaptors on to the cable ends how do you adjust the length to get all the gears? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. dean66

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

Alright to a rich ass like you haha Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. dean66

Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

I like although should of been in along time ago haha Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. dean66

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Sure he has sold it on now but can't remember who to Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Sfs made it. To be fair it the same as their other ko3 (s) TIP's just custom made in red as they don't sell them in red. Just email them and they might be able to help you out
  6. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Cheers. Hoping to improve spec bit more soon.
  7. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Yeah love the seats very comfy. May change them for fixed back sometime though as car is now only used as weekend and track toy. Cheers for heads up on mounts will keep an eye on them. Got many more pics from a wee road trip round the west coast of Scotland. Will keep more up when have some...
  8. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Fingers crossed haha. Or have plenty spare on standby lol
  9. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Sounds good . Gonna be some weapon when it's done.
  10. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Cheers baz. When's the new engine going in?
  11. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Cheers dude.
  12. dean66

My White MK3 Ibiza Cupra

So after owning my cupra for about 2 years I thought I'd finally start a RR. I will try go back to the start and go through my build and post pictures and what I've done to car since owning it, which may take quite some time as I have done quite a lot I'll start with spec as it sits today...
  13. dean66

Whats a mk3 cupra worth these days?

They vary is price so much now. Your right though getting less and less of them left. My view is its worth what someone wants to pay for it! Simple as that. If someone looking they will pay for what they want and if modified they may pay more not to have to do the work themselves.
  14. dean66

Mods for custom stage 2, advice please

Forge cooler will restrict your power as not that great for the flow. Golf 180 injectors asleep just the same aren't they. You could fit injectors from bam 225 engine but standards will be fine for you. Sfs supersize tip will be much better than the forge one. Pretty sure rtech will only...
  15. dean66

Anyone have forge fmic piping for the cupra for sale

You could just do custom pipework or another option is if you want the forge pipework is to email them as they will make it up for you had them make me one pipe for a forge cooler before.
  16. dean66

Moving the Radiator Back

Just move it as much as required. There is quite a lot of play in the movement of it. I moved mine back about an inch but you could go more.
  17. dean66

Yeah totally. You speak to people in a few different places and sometimes don't realise it's actually the same person haha
  18. dean66

Cool, what did you use to port it? Nice to see things still moving along nicely. Ridley then is it ? Nice to match a name to a face haha.
  19. dean66

I fitted mine with engine out can imagine it's not a nice job with engine in car like. Did you port the manifold yourself? You part of any ibiza pages on fb arron?
  20. dean66

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Yeah still got ibiza a never ending project haha.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise