Search results

1. new hybrid LCR

You'll get more breaking it probably
  2. new hybrid LCR

Selling already? I'd be hoping to realistically get around the 4-5k mark
  3. new hybrid LCR

That's ash's car, his readers ride is on here, not fully up to date though I think
  4. need a turbo..?

Think it's 225 for a recon at BBT and very reliable and highly recommended
  5. clutch pedal to the floor

Has the spring at the top come off it may not have fallen through could be loose up there, if its just that black clip, I can't see it causing the pedal to go flat
  6. clutch pedal to the floor

Happened to me other week, just a new clutch pedal or as said get the metal bit welded back on if you can find it, fiddly is not the word, it's a c!!t of a job haha
  7. needs a turbo..

Beach buggy will refurb your old one for 225, very highly recommended by a lot of VAG folk, he fixes a lot of people's broken CR turbo's, I'll say no more
  8. Need a new clutch & DMF

Don't buy from techniclutch if that's what your looking at
  9. Need a new clutch & DMF

Buy a luk clutch kit and dmf and speak to bill and get paddle clutch, comes in around £600 and will handle all you can throw at it, get your luk kit from carpartsforless
  10. Anyone use the TSR K04 manifold

When bill, give the people what they want haha
  11. Anyone use the TSR K04 manifold

Be like winning the lottery getting a decent v2 though, might wait for the v4, got good initial reviews, lets wait and see, just want as much flow as possible, I hear bill is working on something but not tested yet as he's not had time
  12. Anyone use the TSR K04 manifold

I've heard from some of the other vag suppliers they are probably the best one on the market, hence the £800 and flow well, no figures that I can see though, sure TSR would be happy to sort any long term issues, if agreed before buying, they're a decent company, just have to wait and see, it's...
  13. Quaife Diff from TSR ordered

I hope so, it's costing enough, should have just bought an RS4 haha
  14. Anyone use the TSR K04 manifold

As above really, how good is it if you are and how long you been running it Want a high flow manni but none really proven that I can see, the TSR looks good and well built, looking to justify spending the money or just stay stock
  15. Quaife Diff from TSR ordered

I honestly can't wait, hopefully in a few weeks, just arranging a price, got a few things I need doing, rods hybrid and custom fmic
  16. LCR downpipe and cat

Getting the flange, taking it to someone to have it welded on etc, I like an easy life haha, nothing wrong with the product or service
  17. LCR downpipe and cat

It will fit, it will hang lower though due to the s3 and tt having awd it needs to clear a certain part, you will also need to weld a flange to the de cat pipe for it to attach to your car back as s3 have sleeve fitment LCR's dont, the first one is the relentless one, search relentless k04 on...
  18. AP coilovers LCR

Got mine same time as you we must have got the last 2, still a good site to keep an eye on
  19. AP coilovers LCR

Agree, bumpy but handle really well, can't really fault them, keep your eye on parts bucket on eBay, I got mine for under £400
  20. Quaife Diff from TSR ordered

Doubt I will get near that power, 330 hopefully once hybrid, I hear they are awesome pieces of kit, every car should have one, I bet on stock power you'd get no wheel spin ha
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise