Search results

1. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Soul destroying driving that slow on the motorway though, and by that logic you might get 45-50mpg @ 50mph lol. I had a 3.6 v6 before the LCR and that was as equally as good/bad on fuel but sounded a lot better . Even on a run at 70mph it would return 31mpg and that was AWD
  2. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

That LCR Iv just sold at stage 1 wouldn't do any better than 31mpg @ 70mph
  3. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

I wouldn't waist your money on a respray,save it for your new motor Those miles are likely to set you back £50-£60 a week( which is what the Leon was costing us)
  4. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

As nice as sporty fast petrols are if you do any sort of mileage they start to be a bug bear with running cost's and depreciation as the mileage stacks up. Did you say you had a child on the way ? Bigger needed etc?
  5. MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

Yeah proper gash!
  6. Modified FR+ vs Cupra R

What's your budget?
  7. Modified FR+ vs Cupra R

Take all your mods off your FR and put them on your new LCR! They should fit (I think ....happy to be corrected) Buy privately! There somes cracking deals to be had on these cars now the newer 280 has come down in price, buying from a dealer will come with at least a £2k premium,a personal loan...
  8. Heard I'd be stung if I change car - rumour was true!

Iv just sold my Cupra R, and bought another car, Adrian flux just charged me an admin fee of £40 ish. Iv changed my car nemerous times mid policy over the last 4yrs with similar results again with Adrian flux Will direct line cover for modifications & remaps etc
  9. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Love it,it's stunning (look at it ) interior is lovely,sound system worth Turning up a notch ,comfortable ride,halfed my fuel bills aswell as RFL & insurance , bigger boot oh and eventually got 19" rims . Wanted an Alfa for a while admittedly not a diesel but hey ho, needs must n all It...
  10. DPF Solution in Scotland

Have you considered Dpf removal rather than gutting it, so you can strap it back for the m.o.t,or atleast if it fails the m.o.t you can atleast refit it for the retest.
  11. MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

To be fair no one would look at the cupra brakes and think it was anything special,there terrible . Standard cupra could be mistaken for a FR, there nothing special to look at, probably why most seem to retro fit the rear R diffuser and exhaust, along with the spoiler
  12. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

And the new ride....... Newly acquired Alfa Romeo 159 Ti in 2.0jtdm guise .
  13. DPF Solution in Scotland

So atleast you know , and your aware of the consaquences if you get caught
  14. DPF Solution in Scotland

Just so your aware this is now an M.O.T failure, so if your gonna do it don't destroy your dpf as apparently there bringing a soot test out so it's not just a visual inspection .
  15. MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

Little black plastic extension guard thing on the rear wheel arches , as the wheels protrude from the body work Cupra R engine cover powered by WTCC ( or summit like that ) R badge on clocks . Iv had to cupra owners drive mine and say it felt different, in a good way Just saying
  16. EGR Delete suggestions

Apparently there upping the testing at M.o.T with a soot test to catch out the gutted/modified ones . £1000 fine and an unroadworthy car
  17. EGR Delete suggestions

Just an observation. Are company's still offering this service ? I'd read or heard somewhere that it was now illegal to remove emissions safety devices and will fail an m.o.t, plus there's a fine if you get caught Truth or Internet myth?
  18. Nurburg

Spent the week there in September , check out my RR thread in my sig for more details
  19. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Sold! Nice wedge of cash for a house deposit
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Summit different ... Alpha 159 ....mondeo... Octavia .... Mazda 6.....Passat that kinda thing
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.