Search results

1. Advice on LCR for sale please.

I have just bought a LCR 2weeks ago. "55" standard silver 40k 12 mot 6months tax FSH cam belt etc. bloke bought it for his wife who used it to go shopping in twice a week hence the mileage. They had it up for 5k went to have a look at it as they described it as superb example. Had a few marks on...
  2. power surge

Never found out why mine was running like a heap! Got rid of it, had nothing but hasstle with the car with only 42k on it!! Will never own a 20vt again.
  3. Catalytic Converter?

Make sure you use heat on the nuts/bolts on the downpipe! Had too on mine, last thing u want is them snapping.
  4. Poor mpg

Driving mine around yesterday and was doing 23mpg! Round the town. Goes anywhere from 28 upto 36 on a long run. Auq 180!
  5. Lambda/decat

Ah right! Will remove it tomorrow and see how it goes. Cheers for the info ;)
  6. Lambda/decat

One before the cat? Or after the cat?
  7. Lambda/decat

Hi, got a auq with resonated cobra and 3" do/decat I have the lambda spacers in both of them, just wondered if u guys used 1 or 2?? It's running like a heap of :censored: got 3 fault codes come up which are all to do with the 02 sensor! New ones maybe?? Been a pain this car ever since I have...
  8. Altea FR

Well I spoke to the bloke today and he is offering stupid money for my car so he can do one!! Will just keep mine and stay away from the DSG for now!! Cheers for the replys guys ;)
  9. Altea FR

Anybody????
  10. Altea FR

Hi all! Thinking about trading my mk1 leon FR in for a altea FR TFSI DSG "57" with 27,000 on it. Just wondered what your thoughts were on them? And especially the DSG boxes?? Heard good reviews and some bad.. Will appreciate the advice :)
  11. power surge

The only code iam getting is for bank 1 lambda sensor malfunction! But am just thinking that's because it's running rich and throwing fault code with the faulty map sensor. As far as iam aware seat us Bosch, there the genuine parts! Never go cheap with aftermarket sensor, guaranteed to make it...
  12. power surge

Seemed to yea, but not for very long! Garage said it was a little hole :confused: it really isn't running healthy ATM though! Going for the MAP sensor tomorrow, see how that goes! I got the cheap one at first and made it run 10x worse mate, get the genuine Bosch one! I know it's abit more but...
  13. power surge

Ah right! I have changed my maf, iam either thinking of changing Pre cat lambda sensor tomorrow or try a MAP sensor. Can't afford both :(
  14. Bit of help please?

Hmmm! Just been told it could be a knackard map sensor aswel making it run like it is!? There is that many bloody sensors! My car has only done 41k so am just thinking surly it can't be something that bad... Could be wrong though LOL!
  15. Issue since changing sensors!!!

Alright mate, have you got the part number for the sensor and tell me where it's located?? Mine is doing the same as in the video. Really doing my head in!? Hope this could possibly solve my problem finally! Would appreciate the reply thanks
  16. Bit of help please?

Can anybody tell me if I need 2 02 sensor spacers for the lambda's or just 1?? (De-cat) Put both in yesterday! But running even worse!!! :@ getting fault code which is bank 1 02 sensor malfunction! Am guessing I need a new lambda! Just wondered if u guys had 1 spacer or 2 in??
  17. Bit of help please?

Have you got a de-cat on yours?
  18. Bit of help please?

I put the de-cat on, put both the lambda sensors in the correct position! Had the old washing up liquid in some water and brushed it round all the hoses and no leaks have come up! Decat was put on in June! Bought the car in may! Had a boost issue when I got it! Been hesitant through the revs...
  19. Bit of help please?

Had the spacers on before but kept coming up with low signal on lambda sensor!
  20. Exhaust

I have the cobra resonated, not very loud at all TBH with standard cat in! So went for 3" dp/de-cat aswel, totally different with it on! Sounds awesome! Just depends how loud you are wanting it?