Search results

1. Willz17

Angel Eyes

If anyone here can fix it dude it will be robthebubble be sure to drop him a message Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Willz17

Bi-Xenon Headlights.

Chances are originals will be reflective housing and not projectors, hence the reason that we want to swap them out for the projectors. As for the service I'm pretty sure Rob can install them for you into the original headlights but will require the headlamps sent to him or you give him enough...
  3. Willz17

Bi-Xenon Headlights.

Hi guys, as rob stated correctly I'm still around and rob I hope your well! The lights are still available although I have split the headlights again so I will be selling the projectors in their housing that rob made for me. You would have to split your original lights and just swap them in...
  4. Willz17

What do you think of these headlights?

So I sold the S3 and now driving a BMW 135i currently stage 1 Will Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Willz17

What do you think of these headlights?

I'll vouch for Rob, very knowledgeable guy and very patient when it comes to helping other members!!! I've still got the projectors in my bedroom as my Leon is long gone, and had an audi s3, which is also long gone Will Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Willz17

Clutch slipping - recommendations?

The tfsi engines are loud anyways so the SMF does add to it I suppose. I removed the under bonnet insulation aswell so mines even louder than normal haha. My s3 is stage 2+ hence why I needed the Sachs loba kit. Oh and I don't have any issues shifting at high RPMs :) Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. Willz17

Clutch slipping - recommendations?

I got the same kit on my Audi s3 mate :) feels and performs really well, tbh I thought it was very noisy at first but either its gotten quieter after being bed in or I'm just used to it! But if your going to go big in power I would always suggest going SMF if your after a problem free option...
  8. Willz17

Revo Intake Noise

I also got that noise on my car, I think its completely normal for this to happen. My car is also stage 2+. My car can just about get 60mph in 2nd gear :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Willz17

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yes mate, I had the haldex disconnected to run the 2wd dyno :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Willz17

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Made a little video for my fellow welshies. Gotboost rolling road day http://www.youtube.com/embed/k1wEtZB6Nqs?feature=oembed Will Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Willz17

South Wales Rolling Road Day

No worries mate, let us know how you get on with the downpipe and sports cat from Charlie's place ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Willz17

Thanks mate, glad you like the video :)
  13. Willz17

No worries mate, PC Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wEtZB6Nqs Mobile Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLDQ4y5wOVg Check this out guys! Hope you guys enjoy the vid :)
  14. Willz17

Ah I put down 320 on the video oops! Nevermind haha Was good seeing you again though :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Willz17

Hey mate, what did you car make in the end? I forgot to ask you before you left!!! Also guys, I have completed the video sorry if I got your figures wrong as some was a pure guess!!! Will upload sometime tonight hope you enjoy it :) all 10 cars shown btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Willz17

Dont know if this link will work, but heres a short teaser. The next video will be more footage on each car might be done sometime next week though due to a busy week! sorry guys. http://youtu.be/7E_D4UhU0y0
  17. Willz17

Cheers mate :) I cant wait to see your car at stage 2+ :P Go buy a new uprated fuel pump and upgrade to stage 2+! its well worth it. I went for the Loba HPFP, which is equally as good/better than the APR one. Didnt really want to get the internals as i heard it was a hit or miss! But yeah...
  18. Willz17

Hi guys, great day today although it was freezing!!!!! Can you post your bhp figures and model of car on here so that I can put it up with the video that I will sort when I have time? Currently converting the videos so may take a while! Cheers Will Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Willz17

I got my decat fitted so would be interesting to see the difference in power gains ;D sticking with 350bhp though can't see it adding a huge amount! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Willz17

Anyone taking gopros on the day to film the convoy/power runs? Would be nice to see a little video made :D I might stick my gopro on the car to shoot some vids on the way there, and possible setup a tripod for the dyno runs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise