Search results

1. David Cook Oldham

they were thinking of doin that around 18 months ago...i kept on at that them as its quite a tidy business to be in...they were a little concerned about warranty issues with Seat Uk but they must have overcome their fears...what a good result that..just wish i had a Seat now to get it remapped ha !
  2. This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

has there been any interior shots published yet ?
  3. Superchip Bluefin

If you look through the thread a guys says that Audi are recalling the PD170s to reduce the torque setting on the ECU ...anyone heard of this for other VAG cars ????
  4. Superchip Bluefin

Theres a guy on Briskodanet with a Superchips map on his Octy VRS TDI, he got 203 bhp on the rolling road. http://briskoda.net/forums/octavia-ii/octavia-vrs-diesel-chipping/102450/
  5. Ibiza Cupra PD160

How does the mapped fabia compare to the standard cupra tdi in terms of performance ?
  6. Ibiza Cupra PD160

S3ROB thats a good price , was it a high mileage example ?
  7. Cupra TDi prices seem a little high?

CAP Guide price for a 54 04 with 20k on the clock is 10150 for your info.
  8. Should i buy a TDI 160 Cupra?.

Yeah sorry that price was for a 55 plate i typed the wrong thing ! Yeah the little black book are cap guides...
  9. Should i buy a TDI 160 Cupra?.

CAP guides lists 05/05 with 10K on the clock at 10850 retail so you wanna get them down on price if you like it enough to buy it... I have had a 130 sport and cupra tdi and the difference is amazing but and a big but the ride is very hard ! If you live or travel down roads frequently that are...
  10. Who has the best deal on a new FR ?

Give David Cook Motors a bell in Oldham, they are pretty good on prices.
  11. What's my Cupra worth?

As promised here are the cap values for your car Retail 8525 Clean 7225 Average 6575 Below 5850 Any questions let us know. I do have the full list but cant get the image on here so if anyone needs more values on their ibiza cupras let us know . Dave
  12. What's my Cupra worth?

Just the one now, had to sell my fabia when i moved in with the future wife ! I cant believe out of all the cars ive had i ended up with a fiat punto....cant wait to get back to the VAG fold or a nice BMW 120D in a few years after the wedding and cleared some debt..In case your wondering the...
  13. What's my Cupra worth?

I work for a major finance company and have access to the online CAP Guides, this is what most of the trade use ( little black books) to value cars. I will have a look tomoz and get you a figure .
  14. David Cook Oldham

Ive had 4 cars from their and know the future owner (Dave Cook junior), always had good experiences with them and good prices for service etc...Sam is the sales manager and hes a good guy What i like about this dealer is that on tests drives they just give you the keys and say go play. You can...
  15. Leon Fr 170 tdi vs ibiza fr 1.9 tdi remapped

Ive had a fabia vrs (celtic tuning remap) and drove a leon Fr tdi ( my sisters car) and there is not much in it at all, fabia had a big kick when turbo kicked in but the fr was much smoother...i couldnt call it to be honest....we have had a few spirited drives and and neither car pulls away from...
  16. caliper colour ?

cheers...i reckon it would look different and be a first for an ibiza with green callipers ! seems a bit of a roll reversal seats nickin bits from skoda, it normally the other way ha !
  17. caliper colour ?

I agree green look good, i had a vrs with cupra alloys whcih looked really nice , the bigger callipers should mak it look much better too
  18. Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

They look mint i actually bought that guys original wheels off him, the 18s looked huge and it was the cleanest cupra ive ever seen , think he sold it a while back..he said the wheels cost a bomb !
  19. MK4 Ibiza Cupra alloys

Thats my old car, i bought them off a chap on this forum for 500 quid, they had only been on his new cupra for 600 miles..what a bargain i got. Happy hunting, you can also get replicas but they seem as expensive as the real thing
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members