Search results

1. Matthew FR

Apex Lowering springs??

Hi all, looking some advice. Has anyone had/have these springs fitted to your car? I see they're nice and cheap but dont know if they're 'too' cheap? Advice would be great! Cheers. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150909596929?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  2. Matthew FR

Matt's MK2 FR - Lowered / New alloys

Been on here for a year or so thought it was about time that I put up a RR! Bought my Leon around the start of July 2012 with 17,000 miles on the clock. Fell in Love when I seen it at Seat: Car was kept standard for a few months then bought a LineaR grill: Then next up...
  3. Matthew FR

Cupra Springs v FR Springs?

After some advice. I know a person that's possibly selling the springs out of his Cupra (upgrading). I have an FR TDI, both cars are Pre fl - but will the Cupra spring fit my FR and are they lower? I'm nearly certain his car looks lower than mine in pictures. Thanks, Matt.
  4. Matthew FR

Rns - help!!!

Hi, just need a question answered guys please. I am onto my third RNS: 1st was my Seat RNS, 2nd was a VW RNS version B and now my third one is a VW RNS version B but its updated to version C. Anyway the question is, the steering wheel controls wont work with my latest RNS, I dont understand...
  5. Matthew FR

VW RNS Bootlogo (HELP)

Hi, seen a few threads on "How to" change the boot logo on the VW RNS510. Wont seem to work for me - took pictures to show what happens: So when I download the ISO file from the internet it saves here: Already tried burning that straight onto a disk without opening but had no luck...
  6. Matthew FR

Wing mirror covers, how do I remove them!?

Got myself a set of cupra wing mirrors, gloss black. Have no idea how to remove my old ones. Anyone know how? Any info greatly appreciated!
  7. Matthew FR

Going from an FR TDI to Cupra

Looking into getting myself a Mk2 Cupra, has anyone went from FR tdi to one and how'd you find it? Ie power, mpg ect.. Any info/advice much appreciated! :)
  8. Matthew FR

Can this be fixed? :(

Bought Most of a BTCC kit from a breakers oversea, when it arrived the spoiler was broken in two :(. The guy I was dealing with said he would refund some money to cover the spoiler but is there any way/point in fixing it instead of buying a new one? Needs painted blue anyway. Thanks in advance...
  9. Matthew FR

Help__How much?

Bought myself a BTCC kit off ebay, wrong colour though wondering how much I should be paying to get it painted and possibly fitted? Any of you guys have experience or know a rough price? Thanks :D
  10. Matthew FR

RNS510 Aux problem

Fitted my RNS last month or so, AUX port wasnt working at the start but found out I can use it I just didnt have it enabled. Though its very quiet? All the settings are fine (I think), Hoping someone know how to fix it. I took a video to show you guys. Thanks in advance for any replies!
  11. Matthew FR

TDI vs TSI

Was considering swapping my MK2 FR TDI for a MK2 FR TSI. My current car is 09 with 20k miles in speed blue. The one I was looking at 07 40k miles, DSG and in silver (sorta common :( ) A big plus side is that the TSI is cheaper lol! What would you guys do? Current Other? Thanks!
  12. Matthew FR

My dash clocks look different? MK2 Leon

Have an 09 FR TDI pre facelift. Been looking at other Leons and noticed most of the clocks are different, anyone know why this is? Also does my car have the same engine as the facelift models? My car seemed to be more expensive to insure than 08< . Thanks :)
  13. Matthew FR

Black FR Alloys?

Seen on ebay "Guy was selling splitter and noticed the alloys" I know that they have been refurbished in that colour but how would they have done the centre caps or are they new ones? Anyone else got there FR alloys done in a different colour...
  14. Matthew FR

Blown Bulbs in dash/clocks?

Think that i'v blown some bulbs in my dash/clocks? Not 100% sure though, was when I was fitting my new radio I blew a load of fuses. Are you suppose to have a light on in the dash when you have your main beam on, because I don't? Have a light for high beam though. Just figured this could be...
  15. Matthew FR

Anyone got Golf GTI alloys on their MK2?

Would love to see some pictures as google cant find me any. Thanks in advance :)
  16. Matthew FR

Where to get these alloys?

Hi, been looking around for these alloys can't seem to find them anywhere! Was looking to get a second hand set "Being a cheap skate" anyone any ideas as to where or how much I would/should be paying for new set vs old set? "I can't post pictures as I'm a newbie but i believe that they are...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.