Search results

1. toocoolpash

What alloys to go with my mk1 ?

my rotas on my old black and red lcr's. have to say tho the lcr Is one of those rare cars look great with the standard alloys.
  2. toocoolpash

LC or LCR

I'm guessing those coil overs were low end then.. I personally went for a set of kw and not only does it improve the look of the car ( lowering the stance), the handling but you don't feel every bump... far better than standard. Just my thoughts. Oh only drawback is obviously sleeping police...
  3. toocoolpash

LC or LCR

Also should mention that enthusiasts use any failed of a part to then upgrade said parts.. ie spring broke upgraded to coil overs.. or is this just me
  4. toocoolpash

LC or LCR

Couldn't say it better. Enthusiast owners use the best products and drive them how they were meant to be! Loved my lcr's :D
  5. toocoolpash

LC or LCR

Is possible. My pals was running that sort of power without a fmic and he had a print out to prove. However I would suggest that would have been on say run 1... heat soak would no doubt kill some of that power!
  6. toocoolpash

Cupra 280 and golf r

I've only seen one Cupra also and there have been a definite increase in the R's on the road, more than likely because of the cheap lease deals (myself included). Those deals were out Oct/Nov and had a 6 month lead time hence the influx, having said all that the deals are so good your more or...
  7. toocoolpash

West mids meets

I'm up for meeting up.. I'm down in sunny brum
  8. toocoolpash

Cupra 280 and golf r

Any one around brum fancy a meet up for some pics together? Plus love to have a nosey as I've owned a couple lcr mk1s and wanna see how it's come on :)
  9. toocoolpash

golf r

I can kinda forgive mrc as it's a custom job so I'd accept they cost more. However revo is a generic map..literally plug..Flash. done. £599 is steep. Both an expensive option but when you look at the figures after ie bhp and 0-60 times its very very tempting
  10. toocoolpash

golf r

Mrc custom remap £750... revo generic £600 ! Long gone are my days of half that price for the lcr :(
  11. toocoolpash

golf r

Oh I've seen about a handful R's so far but none of these bad boys yet...little more exclusive apparently lol
  12. toocoolpash

golf r

Well here is the beast..A little later than planned... would be fun running it along side a stage 2 lcr...any takers :D
  13. toocoolpash

LCR Rear brakes squealing when reversing

Had something similar when I had my ocy vrs. Started happening after I had it jet washed. Figured the water must have got somewhere it shouldn't. Only did it when going backwards and braking! Guess that may add up with all the rain we have had.
  14. toocoolpash

Whining Noise? :/

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=394739
  15. toocoolpash

frustrated!!

No I agree. By the time you realise it's gone it's on a container ship destination eastern Europe! I'd heard of it being a requirement for more top end cars however never a 30k car. Ah well got it £60 cheaper even losing the years no claims!
  16. toocoolpash

what have you done to your car today ?

Took a deposit for the beast
  17. toocoolpash

birmingham

As it turns out I can't make tonight :(
  18. toocoolpash

birmingham

I finish work at 6 so I'd suggest 8 ish but 9 would be fine. Weather looks all nice and dry :)
  19. toocoolpash

frustrated!!

Great shout.. £60 quid cheaper than my current insurer and no need for a tracker :funk:
  20. toocoolpash

topped up with wrong oil

Don't think mixing fully syn with part syn is necessary the end of the world esp so little...although it being for a Ford would be more of a concern but shouldn't think it'll do any damage. I may be wrong tho