Search results

1. Pierre_boc

All ibizas in preston/chorley/leyland

I said that to him but he told me that seat wouldn't cover the costs. Its not only annoying not having my car but its risky using my GF's mums.... I'll see what they say later on. I cant believe they've not rang me already just to give me a quick update.
  2. Pierre_boc

Ahh I see.... Thanks for all the help by the way. I'm going to ring them tomorrow and see if its fixed, if they tell me that they're keeping it in over the weekend then that's when sh!t will get real! I'll ring seat UK and explain my issue, telling them that I'm going to reject the car on the...
  3. Pierre_boc

I didn't know I could ring them tbh! What do you mean don't leave it because its one chance?? Do mean Dave in the workshop? Lol Sent via pigeon
  4. Pierre_boc

Dsg - 7

I've had the same problem! Took it in and they've done a software update and tightened both the clutches! All seems okay. :D Sent via pigeon
  5. Pierre_boc

Well it's back in again now after they've fitted a oil breather pipe because its spitting oil out the exhausted -_- Said have admitted that they don't know what's wrong with the car and told me that they'll be contacting Seat head office to try and resolve but I'm going to to refuse to pick...
  6. Pierre_boc

Boot mods

Hahahaha love it Sent via pigeon
  7. Pierre_boc

Alright mate, Ahh I see! Well the boc is going back to Seat next week because of the oil problem! If try don't sort it someone's gettin a ****in slap! I'm tired of constantly ring them to book it in all the time lol Sent via pigeon
  8. Pierre_boc

Easy Entry

Easy entry? Sent via pigeon
  9. Pierre_boc

It is indeed :) didnt know you were on here :) Sent via pigeon
  10. Pierre_boc

I've been in Warrington tonight mate so probably wasn't me. Ccnw was on tonight so went for a mooch! :D Sent via pigeon
  11. Pierre_boc

We sure do!! :) Sent via pigeon
  12. Pierre_boc

Is this Ben Manning? Sent via pigeon
  13. Pierre_boc

Any new meets on? Sent via pigeon
  14. Pierre_boc

How do i clean my corsa

I'm sorry to break it to you but nothing you do will even make your Corsa look great ;) Sent via pigeon
  15. Pierre_boc

Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Hmmmm I like them but not 100% sure wether I'd buy em.. :| Sent via pigeon
  16. Pierre_boc

Change boot light?

Oh the item code is: 261066919995 Sent via pigeon
  17. Pierre_boc

Change boot light?

This is what mine looks like! Sorry about the mess lol Sent via pigeon
  18. Pierre_boc

Fog lights - 3000K HID's

Bumb? Sent via pigeon
  19. Pierre_boc

Fog lights - 3000K HID's

I'd like to keep the the cornering fogs as it helps me to see the tight curbs near my house. I've seen some videos on youtube and they seem to start of green and then slowly (as the ballasts warm up) they go yellow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34laHQLXMcw I'm just thinking my 5000K HIDs...
  20. Pierre_boc

Fog lights - 3000K HID's

Hello, As of above I'm thinking of installing 3000K HID's in my fog lights... The problem that I might have is that the ballasts wont have enough time to warm up when I'm cornering (cornering fog lights)... is this correct? cheers :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.