Search results

1. My first ibiza - project build thread

That re-trim :O :O omg. Good work man cant wait to see what else you do! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Ah cool cheers man. Ah snow foam is the shiz. Jesus man that is a lot of product, certainly proves their self in the final finish though. Will get googling :) Ah fairs man, you should defo go next year :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Yeah man, I like the blue and yellow together. You know your DV pipes did you make them up using universal fitting pipes? Only ask as I can't find a made pipe. Looks awesome man. Yeah that sounds really bad, even if they offered to put it right you probably couldn't trust them! What...
  4. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Car looks good mate! Love the engine bay. The intake housing looks sick. Can't believe the garage returned your sisters car in that condition. You got mad polishing skills though, looks completely smooth and really glossy. If you ever want some practice......:P haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using...
  5. BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

There is a sticky beezadave made about the polo wiper, should come up in search. Pretty sure you have to file them down a bit Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. Ibiza MK4 Sport

Woah looks wicked mate! Are they LED strips? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

No prob :) haha. You can buy the calipers and parts through seat I believe but will probably cost you a leg and maybe part of your arm. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

No seat actual part numbers btw as it is an AP racing part supplied to seat. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

Caliper part numbers:-CP6607-8S0:SEA & CP6607-9S0:SEA They are as above mate. If you read through the thread they are mentioned a few times. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

I literally just saw on your readers ride you were selling up :( Well best of luck mate, anyone would be stupid not to buy that, fine example. Gutted I never saw it driving around, never saw a black cupra around Basingstoke on your travels have you? That'll be mine :D. Don't seem to see many of...
  11. Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

Cheers for this pabs, great guide! It has given me some inspiration to make my own brackets up and give it ago! Also noticed you are from Basingstoke, small world, do you work at an engineering company around here then? I work at hound mills in an engineering firm. Have to go to a meet soon if...
  12. Some questions about induction kits

Nice man :D looks good. Seems like you got a good buy. I am assuming your engine code is BBZ, 100bhp engine. I managed to find some assembly drawings of that engine, so I will try to help as much as I can from what I can see :D Sorry man but your friend is wrong, it is an exhaust heat shield...
  13. mk4 1.4 induction kit?

There is so much that is needed to be considered with cams and many variables and consequences of one thing effecting another. A tuning shop will know exactly what to do ^^ Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. mk4 1.4 induction kit?

Hey Dessy, saw this in the feed haha. Will reply to your other post when at home later. What camming refers to is altering or changing the cam shaft in your engine. The cam shaft is what controls the intake and exhaust valves, the timing of when they open and close in relation to the crank...
  15. changing auxillary belt tensioner

If its the 1.8T man, you don't need to remove the alternator. The tensioner is freely held on with a few bolts, off and on jobby, then just use a spanner to pull it back whislt you align the belt. Release the tensioner. And job done. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. Some questions about induction kits

Hello mate! Real clean butterfly valve! Its weird how they put the airbox inside the engine cover. That blue circled bit is what I previously mentioned, its the heat sheild for the exhaust manifold, manufacturers plumb hot air off them to contol fuel emissions and so on. You don't need it and...
  17. Ibiza MK4 Sport

That finger says otherwise haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  18. Can I paint my intercooler?

If it was me I would do some light sanding like 1000 - 2000 then use a felt bob with cutting compound, will get it like a mirror Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  19. Help fitting AP Coilovers

Aye, its only the absorbers that are rated to 65mm. Guess its how they are tested for optimum efficiency or something to do with tuv approval Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  20. Ibiza MK4 Sport

Looking good man! Makes the foot well look so much better doesn't it. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise