Search results

1. k1fro

down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Beginning of the year it got painted n ther corsa vxr seats bro were paying scene tax for rs4
  2. k1fro

R8 red coil packs

No major difference other then they have different ohm rating /resistance
  3. k1fro

down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Sorry for the no updates so here we go with some new pics http://instagram.com/p/sXjt1iOBi8/
  4. k1fro

Turquoise cupra K1 on the spotted on the M6

Cheers guys I am on here just not bin for a long time just updating my thread now
  5. k1fro

Have been meaning to post this for a while and been as the car is at the body shop it somehow remind me to post the pic
  6. k1fro

A few checky pics as it was a nice day yesterday A nice ride height shot And a few checky interior shots We all like a bit of Alcantara
  7. k1fro

I dont do bad but only get things at a Bargin i got sponsord by the trim shop I use so now only pay for metrial
  8. k1fro

Will put some up l8a that I Gota ant got many ATM as the cars not with me it's being trimmed again n my insta name is k1jake
  9. k1fro

Cheers bud I really need to buy it lol will be buying it on Monday
  10. k1fro

Ok don't know what happens on the last post any way I sent the car back to get the trim finished off I'm only post these pics as I keeping it low key till players at good wood Hmmm is that some black Alcantara I see Custom bases Before n after
  11. k1fro

interior upgrade

I'm shore I can sort something out if I had some serious buyers lol
  12. k1fro

Bin up at the trim shop today to discuss some bits and bobs we have decided on a 3/4 thick foam for the twin quilting and 1/4 thick foam for the rest of the seats the original town of the seat will be stayin as well the head rests are done and the drives side frobt seat it's goin together as we...
  13. k1fro

So as the cars now done 3 shows time for a change so its going in for some more interior work this will b kept a secret so it can't b copied buy anyone all I will say is there's not gunna b any plastic left inside the leon now so I think next time it's put will be players at good wood
  14. k1fro

interior upgrade

Yer I do so I cheated a bit lol
  15. k1fro

interior upgrade

Or leather everything
  16. k1fro

Dose have its advantages rear wheel changing is very easy lol
  17. k1fro

Sorry to b a bad influence lol but I'm the same can't stop changing things lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.