Search results

1. **Please can anyone help?**

I do still have his details now but after many lies saying that he had sent it off to come back to me, he sold the car on about a month after. I saw it on eBay and rang him to buy it back but he said he had already sold it. Haven't seen it for sale since. Hence why I am trying to find the new...
  2. **Please can anyone help?**

Thanks guys, really really appreciate the replies! If the owner doesn't turn up on the forum I will get hold of that form and hopefully my reasoning of request will work. I will keep you updated and hopefully be in possession of my plate again! :)
  3. **Please can anyone help?**

Basically I am looking for the current owner of my old car. Number Plate is: N16CGN. It's a black mk1 Leon cupra R Just wondered if anyone knows the person or has seen the car recently on this forum? It's nothing bad but Long story short. I sold the car two years ago and put my trust...
  4. New member from harrogate

Well I'm back on here to see if I can find my old one...if u see it let me know, number plate is N16CGN. I very much enjoyed all the pops, bangs and flames out the back of mine! I want it back lol
  5. New member from harrogate

Get it sorted then mate! I have a Mk5 golf GTi....it's nice but a little to refined for me, my Leon had 280bhp and 330lb of torque. It was an absolute weapon :(
  6. New member from harrogate

I see your LCR every day on my way to work just off K'bourgh Road! I love it mate, really regret selling mine
  7. 300 bhp??

Yeh got a TIP but no FMIC....yet ;)
  8. coil pack arrgghh!

iv had this exact problem and its a known fault with leon's, i uprated mine with 2.0 TFSI ones. Awesome GTI do them with adapters for £145, well worth it and takes 5 mins to fit.
  9. 300 bhp??

I have a 210bhp LCR with 270bhp 330lbt with a stage1 map, all silicone hoses uprated, D-Valve, 2.0 TFSI coilpacks, 200 cell 3" sports CAT, downpipe with CAT back Milltek, with a Stage2 booked in for next month. hopefully i will see close to 300+ on standard rods and turbo. You can see this...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.