Search results

1. Maboo

A Wrap that Shouldnt Have Happened...

wow! b e a utiful
  2. Maboo

blackmagicibiza's 1.2 mk5

ahh buddy! sad times. I cant wait to see how the beemer will turn out, are you doing a thread on it?
  3. Maboo

ScottHmk4 - My TT 225

that second pic should be your signature, nicely done! tidy tt!
  4. Maboo

**TRACKDAY 2** Jays Tribu Ibiza Cupra TSI 211bhp.

paint the callipers now :D
  5. Maboo

JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

oh yeah I see where you're coming from. its going to look so good with a slightly wider stance then What a beast ;)
  6. Maboo

JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

wow mine are 20mm all round and they stick out a little bit...35mm is gonna be mental haha
  7. Maboo

Universal air filters

universal air filters won't fit.. at least not with my mk4 1.4 as the fitting is too wide
  8. Maboo

H7 upgrade bulbs?

I'm not sure about the brands but a pure white colour/temperature is classed as 6000k. Anything higher than that will be blue and anything lower will go yellow
  9. Maboo

Spacers

I have 20mm adaptors on all wheels and they actually sit just wider than the bumpers at the front
  10. Maboo

Howdoo from reading :)

I'm from just outside of Reading :) are you part of RG cruisers? i've seen them on fb but I've never bothered doing any cruises/meets :P
  11. Maboo

Duzza's Mk5 Cupra

haha i know the feeling! I've just painted my front brake callipers red and i had to wait for them to dry before putting the wheels back on :doh: Thats fair enough, black has been done so many times.. I'm liking the red surround idea! My dad said i should do it to mine:happy: I've fitted...
  12. Maboo

best thing to help my 1.2

I think people are straying away from the original point.. :lol: He has a 1.2 because I'm guessing its his first car and cannot afford the likes of a cupra/fr, engine conversion or getting it turbo'd. @Jamiex17 theres not a lot you can do for power my friend, just have to wait until you...
  13. Maboo

best thing to help my 1.2

lose weight? like lose the spare wheel etc.. other than that its quite hard to get power out of a 1.2 or 1.4
  14. Maboo

VRSLOZ's MK2 Skoda Fabia vRS - Powered By TMC & ITG @ 211.6 BHP

that trophy looks like a bit of your windscreen bud!:lol: congrats man!
  15. Maboo

Duzza's Mk5 Cupra

looks good! ingenious spraying booth ;) should have done the 'S' black as well though..
  16. Maboo

MK4 Ibiza 1.4 SE on BBS Rx's

I need to give the car a wash tomorrow and i'll take a quick trip to Halfords and have a look at some polish and wax.
  17. Maboo

Painted the front brake callipers I thought i'd do them in RED because it worked well :) I took the wheels off and gave the callipers two coats, I could always do more if I need to.. Thats what i've been up to recently. I think my next 'mods' will be pressed plates, cupra front bumper...
  18. Maboo

De-badged the rear! Untitled Untitled Look 100% better imo
  19. Maboo

These arrived the other day, direct from Demon-Tweeks! Untitled K&N induction kit (cheapo one) Brake calliper cleaner, paint and paintbrush in that E-tech box :D
  20. Maboo

Elliot's Candy White Bocanegra

Any updates mate? Would love to hear that Milltek! any videos?:whistle:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.