Search results

1. Kingscote

Gas or hydraulic shockers

Thanks
  2. Kingscote

Gas or hydraulic shockers

Hi, I'm thinking of putting the standard shocks back on my car but not sure weather the originals where oil or gas? It's a 2002 reg cupra 180. Or is one better than the other and can I go for either? Tom.
  3. Kingscote

A/C fault, or maybe not????????

Ok thanks. I thought I best ask. The only thing is it does help clear the screen?
  4. Kingscote

A/C fault, or maybe not????????

Hi, My A/C seems to turn it self of when the temperature hits 2 degrees or lower? Has anyone else got this feature of fault? Thanks Tom.
  5. Kingscote

Rod job and injectors

Bills the man :)
  6. Kingscote

Rod job and injectors

That sounds a cheap price. New 550cc are £250 from badger 5 I think. I'm debating weather to sell mine or not at the mo????????? As iv only done 2000 miles this year! And only 3200 last year!
  7. Kingscote

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted a better front roll bar yesterday evening with poly bushes :-). Feels much better :)
  8. Kingscote

Would anyone fancy swapping a fr 150 for a cupra?

Do you have any pictures and a spec list?
  9. Kingscote

Camber correction parts.

Found them on ebay, They do look ok.
  10. Kingscote

Camber correction parts.

Hi, yeah I realise there fronts. I'm glad I asked then I don't really want any knocking chances. Thanks. Do you know of any other solutions?
  11. Kingscote

Camber correction parts.

Has anyone tried these? Just looking for opions? Cheers. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221499726119&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2396wt_1190
  12. Kingscote

Turbo upgrade

I have a rs4 wheel and focus r's. It cost me £750 with a actuator.
  13. Kingscote

Turbo upgrade

You remove your turbo, send it away to have the castings machined and bigger wheels fitted. Plus all bearing changed etc. That's what I have had done to mine. I'm not sure who could do yours though as you live in Norway?
  14. Kingscote

Turbo upgrade

You could just Hybrid your turbo? Easy bolt on then.
  15. Kingscote

Timing kit

How come? I'm not stressing etc lol? I was just saying that I put tentioner (hydro) in the first post when I was helping the chap out. Then things get copied and I get the blame?
  16. Kingscote

Timing kit

I went with a gates kit which came with it :-) I got it from Clarkes in Stroud. Wasn't loads of money either :).
  17. Kingscote

Timing kit

Yeah I no that that's why I put tentioner! If I was saying don't change it then I wouldn't of put tentioner?:bleh:
  18. Kingscote

Timing kit

That's why I put tentioner?? There all hydro on this engine.
  19. Kingscote

Intercooler clean out?

Just put some degreaser through it, Then flush it with water and let it dry in the sun for a day or so.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.