Search results

1. RJhalli

Watch this car

i was going to go down! offering him 2900 he accepted. asked for MOT number to check online he said sorry someone has offered more for it. Told him its been clocked back and i will be reporting him to trading standards. he replied' f*ck off you pr*ck ive got full history etc.
  2. RJhalli

New owner of Cupra r Platinum Grey :D any ideas?

dont understand how the platinum grey lcr's have silver on log and silver lcr's have grey!
  3. RJhalli

Has anybody recently traded there car in?

there is no book price, there is only a guide to what traders will offer you, all traders are different, some are greedy b***ards and some are quite good, i got offered 2200 for mine months ago with 90l platinum grey with recaros 2005, its worth 3800 and full trade price they could sell for 4600...
  4. RJhalli

Seat Leon Cupra R 225 With Recaro's

think the stone chip protector was too but not a big one, i also thought the 210 recaros were £1700ish front and rear and the 225s were (£1200)
  5. RJhalli

na mate they only done front and back recaros on the 210 and front recaro's were only an option on the 225s
  6. RJhalli

Steeler: not sold yet, had few offers. to be fair mate 4500 for a Cupra R these days is traders full price so you need to lower the price to get any interest at all, ive priced mine fairly considering i got the recaro's, JDUB: how much ontop my way?
  7. RJhalli

with me? you probs got me confused, i remember someone tried telling me FR's came out in 2005 not late 2004 and there is a difference between the FR and Cupra so defo not me mate
  8. RJhalli

Leon Cupra R 225 at the age of 21 ?

so true mate, i got a quote for my LCR for £770, i was shocked so luckily i saved it which stores for 7 days, checked the next day and its £1085
  9. RJhalli

Lcr £2800

i do take that back in a way, its kind of a 50/50 thing, everybody wants to buy bargains of course but your spot on its not easy
  10. RJhalli

Leon Cupra R 225 at the age of 21 ?

you need 2 years no claims minimum, you can drive the R from 21+, direct line wanted 1100 with 3 years no claims at 21 so go for it
  11. RJhalli

New owner of Cupra r Platinum Grey :D any ideas?

Mine is totally standard mate just the way i like it, plan to just get some wind deflectors, refurb the rims in anthracite or might just do a px on a TT 225 Quattro, need heated leathers in my life :)
  12. RJhalli

Lcr £2800

you'll be very surprised how many people actually buy a car to keep nowadays, everybodys trying to buy n sell these days
  13. RJhalli

Also the car was registered in 2005, when i post it on ebay it automatically comes up with 2005 too, i had a guy come to do a deal on his TT 225 52 reg last night and his TT misfired and his engine light came on!
  14. RJhalli

Price is £3995
  15. RJhalli

For Sale - £4195 Platinum Grey Seat Leon Cupra R 225 95,000 Miles Full Service History - Mostly SEAT 225bhp (same engine as Audi TT and Audi S3) Limited Edition Recaro Interior - Optional Extra (£1800) My pride and joy which has been very well looked after, washed and waxed...
  16. RJhalli

Lcr £2800

its really not the time to sell now prices on everything have dropped, i remember R32's used to be about 9k, now there advertised for 7ish 7500, cupra R's used to be about 4-4500 for a decent 225 but its like 3200-3700 now so everyones affected
  17. RJhalli

new LCR advice

how much does he want roughly for it?
  18. RJhalli

LCR restored and looks WOW again :)

550-600 to spray a wing and fit, alloys and rebonded skirt thats quite expensive isnt it? about 120 to alloys, £80 to fit wing and spray and not sure on the price of rebonding a skirt
  19. RJhalli

Lcr £2800

fair play mate but if it owes you so much your better off just running it to the ground because give it 6 months time 210 LCR's will be worth about 2k, 225's used to be one of the cars that would hold value but its all changed now. LCR's have dropped alot in price
  20. RJhalli

Lcr £2800

im in no position to tell you over price your car when you can put whatever tag on it cause its yours, but you will struggle very much getting that, if your lucky you'll get 3k mate, my LCR has the recaros and i think ill struggle getting 4k for it, its had 3 owners in total 90k cambelt n...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members