Search results

1. olitaylor07

Black Gloss Spray

I did my wing mirror covers. There chipped now but will only take a short will to re spray them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. olitaylor07

Leon facelift front bumper help

Yeah it does. It's plastic welded at one side which will break but it needs some force. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. olitaylor07

For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

This picture..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. olitaylor07

iPhone 6 not pairing

I had the same issue after upgrading my 5 to a 6. Wouldn't find it when searching on Bluetooth. After a few days it managed to find it and connected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. olitaylor07

Xenon Headlights 1P x 1PFacelit - different?

Surely that would make one set of like bi-xenon and the other xenon? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. olitaylor07

Radiator fans after long drive

Didn't know they did a mk2 Leon with a 1.8 engine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. olitaylor07

Cambelt DIY

I did mine at work in a dealership so had ramps etc. it's straight forward, you have to move the fuel filter housing and aslong as you have the tools and a jack good enough to hold the engine you will be fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. olitaylor07

2.0tdi CR 170 buzzing sound

Haha good minds think alike lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. olitaylor07

This ^^^^^^ lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. olitaylor07

Mine buzzes and it's the fuel pump. Dip the clutch and see if it stops for a split second. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. olitaylor07

SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Probably a tad more with the filter and zorst on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. olitaylor07

What's the standard power in it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. olitaylor07

Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

I'm meeting the leeds lads on route in meltham at 10.40. And don't worry mine car is disgusting filthy. As Johnny said at the last meet "when was the last time you waxed your car oli, just looks like on big bead" haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. olitaylor07

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Are you still on standard brakes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. olitaylor07

Cool I will speak to Mark during the week and let you know pal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. olitaylor07

I mentioned this to the lads earlier this week. Hou is going over slaithwaite and glossop etc. That's right past my house and Johnny will meet us en route if you want to come with us? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. olitaylor07

And by the way lads it does look awesome. And sounds awesome too. Top purchase by Leigh. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. olitaylor07

Harvester Breakfast Meet 29/03

Little kinder on Lee's front axle more like. You don't have to worry much anymore. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. olitaylor07

3 minutes guys or you're all officially late!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. olitaylor07

Of corse mate. Can't let your +1 miss out on me can I :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.