Search results

1. adrianofrcarlos

Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected!please help[B][/B]

Mines finally back today. Injector one fitted car is back to normal at last thanks for all advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. adrianofrcarlos

Misfire issues/fault finding

Mines finally back today. Injector one fitted car is back to normal at last Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. adrianofrcarlos

Engine stripped down. Misfire on idle. What needs changing!

???? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. adrianofrcarlos

Engine stripped down. Misfire on idle. What needs changing!

It all started with cylinder one failing. Went through 3 cylinder ones in 4 weeks. Car would drive fine but on idle had a terrible misfire. Always water in cylinder 1 :s Took it to the dealers where I bought it from, they Couldn't find out what was causing it so now they have stripped down the...
  5. adrianofrcarlos

Why does coil pack number 1 keep failing ???

Hello mate, I went through 2 coil packs in 4 weeks. Each time there was water in there tbf, then the last time it happened they also found water and in 1 months coil and spark plugs were eroded, I thought it could be my injectors but the place where I bought it from have stripped down the engine...
  6. adrianofrcarlos

You done it yet mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. adrianofrcarlos

I changed the coil pack originally because engine light come on for cylinder 1 so I changed it and that's when i noticed the misfire on idle. I did take it to the garage quoted cylinder 1 was 10 psi down running at 180psi compared to the other 3 that was 190psi, persistent misfire only on idle...
  8. adrianofrcarlos

2011 Cupra Exhaust Popping and Rocking car at Idle

My problem is exactly the same, it jus misfires on idle, eating coil packs, spent how much money on coil packs didn't solve the problem so I've now been told I need a high pressure fuel pump and injector 1, I've only had the car for just over 3 months I've phoned citizens advice just waiting for...
  9. adrianofrcarlos

Yeah that's what I thought because someone said change all 4 but I've moved them around and coil pack 1 still goes. When are you changing the injector?, wish I had the skills like you to do it save myself £500 ??
  10. adrianofrcarlos

2011 Cupra Exhaust Popping and Rocking car at Idle

£450 :cry: this is my exact problem apart from its Cylinder 1 that constantly fails. 3 times now in 5 weeks. Only misfires on idle drives fine then after a week or 2 it goes again.
  11. adrianofrcarlos

Have you tried changing all 4 coil packs as well?
  12. adrianofrcarlos

I did have that check done and even when there was no engine management light present it was showing cylinder 1 was still failing. Had a compression test find and it was 10psi down. They said the outcome they need to do further investigation e.g take cylinder head off check valves.
  13. adrianofrcarlos

Yeah mate I've replaced it three times changed them around and each time it's still cylinder one that fails. So what do you think I should do next, cars currently sitting outside with engine light on :(, and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking.
  14. adrianofrcarlos

I own a seat Leon cupra 2.0 tfsi, about 5 weeks ago cylinder one failed. 5 weeks down the line cylinder 1 has failed three times. Every time it's cylinder 1 that fails and the car only misfires on idle and low revs. Higher in the rev range there's no misfire. Someone help ???
  15. adrianofrcarlos

Had coil pack changed again and for the third time cylinder 1 has failed again absolute joke. Before I changed the first coil pack never had one issue with mis Fire or anything now it's just misfire for fun. Only on idle though and low revs
  16. adrianofrcarlos

It is cylinder 1 that fails all the time
  17. adrianofrcarlos

Hello the timing belt was only changed on 56000 it's now on 59000, doesn't misfire when driving just on idle. I have booked the car in to midland WV in cannock, hopefully find out what's up.
  18. adrianofrcarlos

Another thing The car also only misfires on idle. As soon as it's driving its fine
  19. adrianofrcarlos

Hi Rich, only had the car for just over 3 months, Cylinder one constantly fails, as mentioned above before the Cylinder was changed everything was fine, ever since its went its been a nightmare. Easily doing 40 misfires in one minute. :cry:
  20. adrianofrcarlos

Why shouldn't i take it to seat. I was thinking about taking it there to get the diagnostics done but then getting the work done elsewhere. I've moved the coils around and the misfire still follows. Theres so many things im hearing E.G Injectors,wiring harness, valves, people are saying change...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.