Search results

1. LNeves

New Colour

Nice colour but crappy job unfortunately. I had mine resprayed June last year and the paint work was very good. Have they sorted out all the problems ? Here's some pics of mine: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1748432
  2. LNeves

Project 300

Some nights shots I took. Angeleyes ON Defi Gauges
  3. LNeves

Project 300

Sorry mate, did all at the same time. Some small difference, especially on track.
  4. LNeves

Project 300

Yeah. The race circuit is very close to Sintra (10 mins drive).
  5. LNeves

Project 300

Excelent. Grippy :D
  6. LNeves

Project 300

Long time no posting here. Somethings have changed. Here's the full mod list, some older pics and recent pics. Engine - BMC CDA Airfilter with Seat Sport logo - Forge Motorsport TIP - XO2 Racing FMIC - Dump valve FMCL007P Forge Motorsport - 4 bar FPR VW/Audi - EVO Shield for the intake mani -...
  7. LNeves

Do you miss driving your Leon ?

I've been two weeks away from home and I sure miss mine. :( I'll drive it every day, even if i have nowhere to go, just for fun. My mrs won't drive it cause, besides the fact that it's too harsh to drive on the road, it draws too much attention, she's affraid to damage it, and it scares the...
  8. LNeves

Gains from battery rellocation

yeah ! :doh: typos and seach.... not so good results :D
  9. LNeves

Ref for crownwheel bolt fitting kit

Thanks Sarah. More or less I know what I need but this guys only take in "reference numberish" :(
  10. LNeves

Ref for crownwheel bolt fitting kit

I did searched for "crownwheel bolt kit" to get some thread with a ref number for this kit without success. I'm fitting a quaiffe and the boys at the dealer never eard of this kit :cry: Does anybody has ETOS or that specific ref number ? Cheers.
  11. LNeves

Nomad Pillar and boost gauges

Glad it worked, I'll try it myself
  12. LNeves

non intercooled

An IC will provide a wider area for heat transfer, so I presume that an IC will have it's benefits on any turbo engine. But I think you can only use WI to lower intake temps. The fully open engine bay only would let the air cool down the turbo itself, and the intake pipe/mani. Not so sure about...
  13. LNeves

Well, the velcro was nice for 1 day, then with over 30º C the glue began to melt and it just doesn't hold. Must get another kind of glue, more heat resistant. :(
  14. LNeves

One simple question about the Nomad pilar: How did you guys get it to hold in place ? I used the velcro tape sent together with the pilar but if it get too much sun, it unglues...
  15. LNeves

Project 300

Pics of lastest updates. XO2 Racing FMIC Oil Catch Tank OZ Ultraleggs & Yokohama Advan A048 for track use Tire after some abuse on track Track Day mode Seat Sport gear knob
  16. LNeves

Project 300

Great! Thanks a lot
  17. LNeves

Project 300

Cheers for the hint. I'm actually using higher boost settings at moment so will def keep an eye on the dp. Will BF swap it if a problem occurs ?
  18. LNeves

Project 300

None so far. Something I'm suposed to be looking for ? Or be careful at ?
  19. LNeves

Project 300

highly recommended by "track freeks" but I still haven't tryed them. That or the Bridgestone 540S. I'll try those next time.
  20. LNeves

POLL: Which is the best all round tyre

Is Bridgestone RE050A not an option ? Had good feedback from those. Had Yokohama AVS Sport and they were nice, now trying Eagle F1 and they are better. Next I'll try some RE050A.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members