Search results

1. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

Many thanks ppl.
  2. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

Many thanks ppl If any one got any pics to post, feel free. I was thinking 8 front & 12 rear?
  3. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

This us slammed 40 all round and plenty of family involved on all seats!
  4. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

Damian, isn't that little too much..I was thinking a little conservative if smaller is available I believe the front end is wider anyway
  5. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

Lol...standard 18
  6. Hub spacers on lowered Cupra R

Cupra R is lowered on collies 40mm all round, now I need sets of Hubcentric spacers, front & rear just to improve stance I was going 10 on rear and leave the fronts or 10 on fronts and 5 on rears Any ideas welcome
  7. How do you remove the rear light cluster?

Is there any way of cleaning these light clusters...the amount of gunk crap stuck on the sides and within?
  8. Plastic roof gutters LCR

I have exactly the same prob...glad I'm not alone.
  9. Rear middle seat belt stuck

Mine was going to fail the MOT (at different garage this time)...however in order for it to pass, they pulled/pushed as hard as they could until it latched into position.... MOT PASS......but it was recommend I shouldn't undo the clip into the folding position, so I will leave it as.
  10. Removing mirror caps guide

The use of the cable ties......very good idea!
  11. removal of front seats with airbags

Will be inside your SEAT owners handbook, together with your engine code ect. It's a Four digit code HTH
  12. N/S headlight loose...

How. Can the headlights just pop without the bumper removal?
  13. N/S headlight loose...

Surely this would mean removing the bumper to have access to the headlights brackets?
  14. Wet floor in cupra r

Is it possible to cut out..say the passenger carpet to get the underlay removed...and then reattached somehow?
  15. Wet floor in cupra r

Bonnet cable grommet?
  16. Two tyres better that G'Year F1 Asym (Cupra R)

Listen if i want to be assed for a search thats up to me, not for you to tell me! You help people that ask genuine questions?.......so you thought you would look at my 'Thread' anyway and comment. Listen, if you cant answer but the F**k Off.
  17. Two tyres better that G'Year F1 Asym (Cupra R)

It was just typical for someone to come and post.... ''do a bit of research'' Bet this bumped your post count Brettyboy..by one!! If you know share it..otherwise don't post a daft reply! This is what the Forum is here for!! If I cant search, I will compose a new thread!
  18. Two tyres better that G'Year F1 Asym (Cupra R)

....Two new tyres needed to be replaced onto rear.....replacing my outgoing Goodyear F1 asymmetrics Ta
  19. Chipex Spring Sale

How good is this on slightly scuffed bumper, caused by a reversing car! I've been told full spray on the front bumper, unnecessary as its so minor... but for the garage £$£ Thanks
  20. Smaller front number plate

...can your local STEALER not make up, say a 3/4 size front plate with the BSAU stamp?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise