Search results

1. Boost gauge mount?

I test fitted a mk6 golf pod mount like the ones on awesomegti and they fit. just another option
  2. recommended mechanic (Northern Ireland)

Prime example of word of mouth... i have tried and tested maps on all of my cars like i said and have no bad things to say about the company in question. All of my friends also use them and will continue to keep going back to them. If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all...
  3. Best price for new k04 turbo uprated

Try Loba website or ATP turbo... only downfall with ATP will be the taxes you pay. plus you have to buy a new manifold etc
  4. seat leon k1

There are a number of choices... people have chosen the cheap way which is Autotech internals, you could also buy a brand new unit from Loba or APR. Apr also do an exchange pump where you get a pump from them and send your standard one back to them if i remember correctly
  5. seat leon k1

may be a loba pump up for grabs soon... thinking of trading the Cupra in
  6. recommended mechanic (Northern Ireland)

That is your own opinion and i won't argue with that. I gave the fella the people who i would recommend to everyone as i have had all of my cars mapped by them. Never had any problems and my Cupra is still going strong after 30k with the different stages of map. They give you what you ask for...
  7. Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Unbelievable read and a huge pat on the back is deserved. Can not wait for the next update
  8. My new Cupra + Celtic Tuning Remap, 319.5bhp :D

Running 2+ on standard clutch. Had Stage 1 for about 15k then stage 2 for around 10k and 2+ been on for 4k. I did have to replace the flywheel but the standard clutch was in perfect condition albeit general wear and tear. Company I use know their VAG cars inside out and told me not to change it
  9. My new Cupra + Celtic Tuning Remap, 319.5bhp :D

Great figures to be honest... Mine made 336bhp 325lb/ft with a map and filter
  10. recommended mechanic (Northern Ireland)

They are full blown mechanics foxie. Fitted my fuel pump and exhaust and did an MOT check. I have a timing belt and water pump to be fitted by them as well. Very easy paid too.
  11. recommended mechanic (Northern Ireland)

Not anywhere near you sadly... but the place I would be taking it is Autotune in Ballymena. Ryan and Stevie are complete wizards at anything VAG. I live about 30 miles from them and still make the trip as their service is second to none.
  12. Ultimate MK2 Leon CUPRA list

Subscribed
  13. What to expect from stage 2?

I live in NI and I wouldnt be taking my car near TT... complete horror stories from that place. I have my car mapped from another dealer who supplied and fitted my LOBA HPFP for 550 and mapped to suit. Still needs the map to be finished completely but I will see figures closer to 370/380bhp
  14. My R......Golf R. Now HTA GTX3071 powered

subscribed! this build thread is unreal!
  15. Insurance 25+

Should have said in my one above... 3 points and 2 accidents ( 1 at fault and 1 not at fault)
  16. Insurance 25+

Last year on the Cupra my insurance was £1500... this year it is £460. I'm 24 with 3 years NCB.
  17. Auto Tune Ballymena Dyno Day (NI)

Good man! I still need to get my map finished so wont be on the rollers bit i will be down to see how everyone gets on. Hope my footy is called off lol
  18. Auto Tune Ballymena Dyno Day (NI)

Anyone heading to this on the 1st of Feb? Been on other forums and is always a good day. £20 for 2 runs and print out
  19. My CUPRA K1 PROJECT

This project is unreal! Cant wait to see the figures and some nice vids ;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.