Search results

1. C17 OFF

Seat Leon - Candy White - BTCC Kit - K1Rep

Unfortunately not mate, sold it pretty much the way it was. The buyer loved it as it was and paid extra to have it like that. I will enjoy it definitely still getting used to the power. Hope your enjoying your Leon!
  2. C17 OFF

Well, after a long debate with myself I eventually bit the bullet and parted with my Leon a few weeks ago. Picked up my Subaru Impreza GB270 the following day. That definitely wont be my last Leon, but after just over 2 years a change was needed. Loving the new car and the power is just quite...
  3. C17 OFF

Just wrapped the badge and found the same problem, wasnt the same colour of white and just looks awful, I did redo my front badge though. With patience i managed to remove it from the grill so I wrapped the slits white and badge itself black. I didnt notice any difference in light output tbh...
  4. C17 OFF

White BBS CH on Candy White BTCC

I thought it would get a mixed reaction - Getting tired of this whole black on white... or even black on pretty much every car on the road these days. My RS is white with black alloys too. Maybe Im not keen on having 'identical' cars sitting there. Try to locate a few images to see what there...
  5. C17 OFF

White BBS CH on Candy White BTCC

Hi Guys, I've been quiet recently, did practically nothing to the Leon over the past 5/6 months except debate to part with it. But I've decided to hold off and keep. Recently ordered the Triple R Splitter and the one thing that bugged me for so long was my teeny 17" rims. I've had a Focus...
  6. C17 OFF

Seat Leon btcc

Check out mt RR - I've also got a 1.4 Tsi with the BTCC kit fitted. I've only really went with aesthetic mod's. At the end of the day its still going to only be a 1.4 and will never really be frightening performance wise. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=360754
  7. C17 OFF

Have been considering selling it for some time now, and eventually listed it for sale. However, I have very quickly retracted that and have decided to keep a hold of the Leon. My original plan was to buy my boy hood car, Impreza and then also a small Fiesta van for commuting . But I've decided...
  8. C17 OFF

Vandalism to my Leon

About 6 months ago, I was parked in City Centre and someone put a brick through my window in the hope to rob something but all they got was an empty gym back and my lunch (the bag was under the passenger seat, not visible). I called the Police right away and stood by my car in the pissing rain...
  9. C17 OFF

Vandalism to my Leon

I wont be able to get a picture until tomorrow. Will the finish be good from a body shop ? Got any indication of the cost this would be. I just bought a Focus RS a couple months back, so thank fully that was in the garage that night. If that got done I would've went insane!
  10. C17 OFF

Vandalism to my Leon

Just got home from work there to see that someone has kindling pierced a screwdriver or some other flat blunt object through the metal work on my car door. Its no where near the lock or anything so looks just like an attack on the car not a theft attempt. Obviously I'm still angered by this...
  11. C17 OFF

1.4 TSI advice and does anyone know **09 AHU?

Afraid im not too sure about cost, maybe drop Sere a message. Ive got the BTCC and K1 central exhaust on my 14tsi you can have a look just so you see what it looks like.
  12. C17 OFF

Haha thanks man, not exactly doing myself many favors when I part with the Leon, Impreza coming in soon. Turning 21 so insurance is taking a good drop :)
  13. C17 OFF

The time has come to part with my K1 Rep, I have created a for sale add in the section on SeatCupra.net - If your interested check it out and contact me via the email in it. In no rush to sell but wouldn't mind a quick sell. Thanks for looking
  14. C17 OFF

1.4 TSI advice and does anyone know **09 AHU?

My 1.4TSI has been great, had it for just over a year now and no problems at all. Occasional 'rattle' when starting up if its been sitting but as mentioned above after a few seconds its gone. Putting mines up for sale soon enough though but would get another Leon in a second!
  15. C17 OFF

Hi there cheers for the comments! I never bought the gloss for the roof/spoiler/bumper. I got some local carbon wrapper to do mines. The only stuff Ive bought off Ebay was the 3M Carbon A4 wrap to do my badges and that was great. Can't comment on others Im afraid. Relatively cheap to do if you...
  16. C17 OFF

Nah no performance mods, I was looking at a possible remap but then thought at the end of the day its only ever going to be a 1.4TSI. Id rather do aesthetic mods until I get something bigger and better!
  17. C17 OFF

Might be too late now, but when I did my rear lights I removed the lights to do them. It's only like 3 very accessible bolts holing them in place. If you have any spare FlyEye and want them flush I'd give that a go. The front headlights are a pain to remove, think the bumper needs taken off...
  18. C17 OFF

Nah buddy no problems with the FlyEye at all, only issue is when it comes to washing. Needy be careful with the wash mitt and pressure washer. I couldn't get a perfect finish on the front headlights just because the awkward shape and I was a little impatient. A little more time and I wont have...
  19. C17 OFF

1.4 Tsi single charge problems

27k on my 1.4tsi, no problems..yet
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.