Search results

1. tony_burrin

Help polybush kit

I can’t find the kit I need I’m hoping someone can help. I have a mk2 Cupra and I want to replace the bush on the bottom of the rear shocks but I can’t find the kit. Any help would be much appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tony_burrin

Strange light issue

Hey all I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 2010 Leon cupra with a light issue. So it started a couple of months back as it did it then stopped for a while. Now it's like it and permanent. So Half my lights don't work and half do but there all opposite. So for example my front left...
  3. tony_burrin

Failed MOT

In need of help. So as you can see from the pic below my 09 Cupra failed it's emissions by 0.002. The garage that have done the MOT won't touch the car to source the issue because it's modified. Rang round a couple of garages I trust back in my home town and they can't get me in. Is there...
  4. tony_burrin

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Yea sounds good mate and yea settled for a mk2 cupra didn't have the funds for a new cupra R
  5. tony_burrin

Grantham. Lincoln. Peterborough area

Where abouts are you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tony_burrin

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Looking fresh mate if your going early edition I'll have to see the old girl again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tony_burrin

Spacers

Thanks
  8. tony_burrin

Spacers

Hope someone can help about to order spaces do I need taper or radius head bolts for my standard cupra wheels Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tony_burrin

Tony's mk2 cupra

Thanks I wasn't to sure at first but once I got it on yea I love it
  10. tony_burrin

Tony's mk2 cupra

Yea the ramair was £220 nd yea made a difference but it's not to loud it's nice pcv delete was £80 from awesome gti. Dv hose was £50. The exhaust was £300 nd got the hr springs off of a mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. tony_burrin

Tony's mk2 cupra

Well got my piper cat back fitted I went a little bit different to the normal cupra R cat back but I quite like it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tony_burrin

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Brilliant cheers for the link mate I've been look for these for ages cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. tony_burrin

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Car looks amazing mate and I've loved ready your thread. And a cheeky question have you got the link for the cts copy's by any chance thanjs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. tony_burrin

Nottingham/derby meets?

So any meets gonna happen ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tony_burrin

Tony's mk2 cupra

Cheers and yea seems to be a lot of money lol well I got the R cat back yesterday made by piper so that will be on tomorrow along with a well deserved wash now we started getting some better wether
  16. tony_burrin

Tony's mk2 cupra

Well been ages since I've been on. I did think this would be a slow thread but I have some small updates First came the forge pvc delete. As mine had failed it needed replacing. Also got ikon dv hose Got a boost gauge fitted and also did the dash black I think the dash should have...
  17. tony_burrin

Grantham. Lincoln. Peterborough area

Just wondering how many people are about around here as I've seen a few seats about. Thought I'd see if anyone up for a meet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. tony_burrin

Nottingham/derby meets?

He all I'm from Grantham area if there's gonna any meets going on then I'm in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. tony_burrin

Peterborough - East Anglia Area

It's in Northampton I've never been a few mates have and apparently it's good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. tony_burrin

Peterborough - East Anglia Area

Anyone planning on going to edition 38 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.