1. Chris-cupra R

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

One of the best mods you can do👌
  2. Chris-cupra R

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

LSD? 🤔
  3. Chris-cupra R

RCD/RNS surround trim

Done some more digging and found some part numbers for the fascia: 1P2858071A N87 Then the last three are the colour: N87 =Brilliant silver FJ2= Dark grey 47V= Ona silver 1mm= Persia black Could try emailing Seat Motor parts (forum sponsor) for a price possibly
  4. Chris-cupra R

RCD/RNS surround trim

Ah that's great cheers, thought there would be more to it than that. Are any additional adaptors needed? Just had a quick look on ebay but it is tricky to tell exactly what colour the facias are in pics. Found this one and says its OEM but also says the colour is silver 🤔
  5. Chris-cupra R

RCD/RNS surround trim

Hi, did you have a bog standard head unit before fitting the rcd330? I'm trying to work out if I can replace my head unit straight out for an RCD head unit and just get a new facia? Or if the sizes are all different. I've added a pic of what's in mine. Apologies about not answering your...
  6. Chris-cupra R

Cold air feed to the air filter. What you got?

I have a cold air feed from the N/S fog light hole. Only downside is not having the fogs but I wouldn't use them anyways
  7. Chris-cupra R

Facelift or pre-facelift?

Cheers mate 👍
  8. Chris-cupra R

Facelift or pre-facelift?

Hi guys, Have just bought a cheap 1.9tdi 59 plate, however I have no idea if it's a facelift or not 🤦🏻‍♂️ The pic isn't of the car I've bought but it's identical. Cheers
  9. Chris-cupra R

Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Ah not to worry cheers for having a look anyways!
  10. Chris-cupra R

Baffled sump

Has anyone got one of these baffled sumps? https://prorace-engineering.co.uk/product/pro-race-engineering-06a-1-8t-baffled-and-reinforced-sump-pan/ Seems a decent price and good quality from the pics. Wasn't sure if there was any fitment issues as I've heard some have had issues with the...
  11. Chris-cupra R

Going to build a race 1m

Amazing work so far with this ? looking forward to seeing it finished.
  12. Chris-cupra R

Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Car looks great mate, good work so far! Have you got a link for the interior mats? Mine badly need changing ?
  13. Chris-cupra R

Revo remap feels slow??

I serviced it myself last year, then again last week, so I know it's not due to spark plugs etc. Plus it has the 008 on it which I serviced too and all looked good. N75 got changed the other day just to rule that out. However, bit of a strange one but a couple of days back I took off the...
  14. Chris-cupra R

Revo remap feels slow??

I don't have any plots when the revo was put on, only when it had a custom map on it from AMD. When I first got it, it would pin you back and the torque steer was really noticeable, but I'm not sure if there would have been any sort of boost spikes due to the throttle body being loose? But...
  15. Chris-cupra R

Revo remap feels slow??

Hi guys, Just after a bit of info really if anyone else has a stage 2 revo remap? When I first bought the car 2 years ago it felt quick, however had some problems with it going into limp mode and found out the throttle body was loose (had 2 bolts holding it on which had come undone a touch) so...
  16. Chris-cupra R

Thai's grey mk1 Cupra R

Just read the whole thread from the start. Amazing work! Alot of time and dedication has obviously went into it. Hopefully you get the brakes issues etc sorted soon. It's very rare I see any mk1's on the road these days
  17. Chris-cupra R

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

Nightmare, hopefully nothing serious mate. Yeah no one seems to bother with 1.8t now, haven't found a decent garage yet that would know much about it in the North East. It needs tidying up really- could do with a Re spray in places, alloys Re furb, new splitter etc. Also feels a bit low on...
  18. Chris-cupra R

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

Brilliant updates, great to see that your still putting so much effort (and money ) into this. Quite rare to see such a well kept Mk1 nowadays. I bought Tom's LCR a while ago and hoping to get it back upto the standard it was years ago
  19. Chris-cupra R

What oil is everyone putting in?

Fuchs titan race pro S 5w-40 fully synthetic
  20. Chris-cupra R

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Very nice touches looks amazing i would love to be able to do this. I've recently bought Tom's old LCR and have plenty planned
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise