Search results

1. simon128927

Mk2 Cupra R clutch pedal issues

Is it an expensive job to have done..?
  2. simon128927

Mk2 Cupra R clutch pedal issues

So my 61 plate Cupra R clutch pedal started playing up this week it's gone very light and sticks so won't come back up and I have trouble getting it in to gear sometimes. The car has only done 21000 miles and annoyingly ran out of warranty in September so I would like to know if someone can tell...
  3. simon128927

What did you and your MK2 do today?

:thumbup: Cheers pal. Yea I didn't know if the trim would suit it at first but I think it makes the car look good. Cheers Eck. Yes mate it was Elan Valley it was a nice drive out it was early morning as well so it was really quiet so managed to give the car a good old boot full. :D
  4. simon128927

:thumbup:
  5. simon128927

My Mk2 Cupra R

Cheers fella I'm really pleased with the car. The splitter is actually really easy to fit different people fit them different ways some with nuts and bolts others with self tappers. The H&R springs are really nice the drive is comfortable and the car sits really well I was in the same boat...
  6. simon128927

My Mk2 Cupra R

7. simon128927

Took the car for a blast at the weekend round some Welsh rounds.
  8. simon128927

Black soot on back of car

I must admit that I didn't have the OEM exhaust on the car for long as I didn't like the back box that hangs in the middle so I probably didn't notice it that much but I do with the BCS exhaust but a good clean and its soon gone it just makes you clean it more often :D
  9. simon128927

Black soot on back of car

I get the same problem with these little sooty deposits on the back of the car I put it down having the bigger exhaust pipes compared to the OEM pea shooters and putting your foot down it just has a bigger hole to spit more **** out of.. But I could be wrong..
  10. simon128927

AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

I saw it on revitupuk yesterday and thought i recognise those APR side stickers :) a car as nice as yours JB wouldn't have stayed up for sale to long before finding a new owner.
  11. simon128927

My Mk2 Cupra R

Yes mate there a really good bunch of guys very helpful and professional the quality of there exhausts they produce are top notch couldn't fault them.
  12. simon128927

My Mk2 Cupra R

Cheers pal only the best from BCS..
  13. simon128927

Seat Leon my 2 fr dsg tfsi EXHAUST SUGGESTIONS

I replied in your other thread also mate I have a BCS catback and the sound of it is really nice I had a Milltek before that and didn't think it sounded half as nice so BCS really are worth a look into if you want a exhaust.
  14. simon128927

Seat Leon FR TFSI 2.0L DSG - NEED HELP !!

I had a Milltek catback on my cupra then had a BCS downpipe put on and they were an excellent bunch of guys at BCS very helpful and always there to help if you need them. Then I changed to a cupra r and the first thing I did on my r was have the catback changed to the BCS catback there exhaust...
  15. simon128927

What do you think would suit me?

On the motorway which I don't really do a lot of you can get in to the 30's but around the towns and stuff if drops in to the 20's but as I don't really do much mileage so it doesn't really affect me much to be honest.
  16. simon128927

I have the mk2 Cupra R now fella.
  17. simon128927

I had a diesel fr about 3-4 years ago and was only doing the same sort of mileage to work and found after awhile the diesel particulate filter kept coming up on the dash a lot so had to drive for 10/15 minutes each time to burn it off and get the light to go out so decided to get a petrol so I...
  18. simon128927

Pressed plates

I think the pressed plates look nicer here are mine Old New
  19. simon128927

Dunc's Mk2 Leon Cupra R

I've got the BCS catback on my R you won't be disappointed mate the quality is excellent and it sounds good too.