Search results

1. Tyre Size

Hi guys. I have Ibiza 6L Cupra Tdi and behind rise in booklet 205/40/17, but I intend to have more driving comfort and want to change measures of the tires. However, you advise to put measures? I have 5 mm spacers ahead and 10mm Rear. I have the original rims 17 of the Cupra and...
  2. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

Hi all. I took the car back to the Oficial Seat Factory 1 - There cabling and everything is in order. -> Problem persists. 2 - Replaced the fuse box (red board). -> Problem persists. 3 - They replaced the steering angle sensor -> problem persists. Do not feel a bit strange not being...
  3. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

I have the test done on the Seat Portugal... There is the report of VAGCOM
  4. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

I did however put the car in the shop's official Seat in Portugal. They were checking the car and apparently arranged the car. The mechanic said that replaced the part that I thought was causing the problem ... this piece: However, after 2 hours, after taking the car from the workshop will...
  5. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

------------
  6. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

Hi PLuKE... I'm Portuguese, sorry for my english. Precisely this problem arose after disconnecting the battery ... I went on vacation and turned off the battery, when I returned and turned on the battery, that's when this problem appeared.
  7. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

Why you say that?
  8. Panel Lights - What is the origin?

Hi people Today I encountered a problem on my Ibiza Cupra Tdi ... Was to run and do a curve ... and suddenly turns on the following three panel lights ... Only when I stopped and turned off the car is that they hung up ... The funny thing is that when I returned to circulate the air bag...
  9. Cupra Revo Stage 1 settings?

Nice car :)
  10. Cupra metal pedals

11. Roof wrap

12. LCR exhaust

13. What Turbo

14. induction kit

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.