Search results

1. The Alhambra pics thread

one more post to go mate:D
  2. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

Yeah I know of venom, theyre only about 10 miles away from me, Ive seen the spring and shock kits fron Germany and they do a 60 front 40 rear drop for the Alhambra, but dont know how low it would go , i dont want to buy them and they only lower it a bit, then its money wasted. Ive heard the top...
  3. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

The plans sound amazing. It's a stunning motor. Didn't know whether to go for springs and shocks or coilovers, I want a comfortable ride though but lower stance
  4. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

Dude, that is one awesome motor. Looks absolutely amazing. Never seen one as nice! Love it. The rims deffo suit it. What's the ride like by the way
  5. The Alhambra pics thread

nice colour
  6. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

thats exactly how i do it too mate
  7. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

I think he needs 15 posts too , hes only got 2 at the minute
  8. The Alhambra pics thread

These were some wheels I bought, then refurbished and got stickers made up, but they stuck out far too much on the front. DOH!!!! So had these steelies refurbished and thrown on. Plan was to lower it and space teh rears out. Hasnt happened yet and that was last year lol
  9. The Alhambra pics thread

Please. Lol
  10. The Alhambra pics thread

Sounds good mate. Get them chucked on and once you hit that magic number of 15, pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. The Alhambra pics thread

hurry up and get 15 posts, if i could donate some of mine id gladly doi it, we need pics!
  12. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

id love to see this set up sabel, damn cant see the pics!
  13. Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

Looks good mate! Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
  14. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

one of the cleanest LCRs ever, still looks good
  15. ticking noise

Maybe the oil is getting too hot and as a result it's too thin which maybe affects the lifters?
  16. What DV spring to use?

Yellow spring should be fine. You may have a slight boost leak but I think 22 psi seems fine to me. Check the dv seals and regrease them if needs be.
  17. Do i need a remap again?

dont they adapt to any changes after a while? what engine is in it?
  18. Vw Sharon rear lights fit the alhambra?

Tsorry
  19. Vw Sharon rear lights fit the alhambra?

I'll ask on fgoc for you later
  20. My Alhambra

looks well that mate, think the fogs make it look nice than mine at the front, might get some myself just for the look lol