Search results

1. JOM coilovers wound all the way down...still not low!

remove the bottom smaller spring (helper spring)
  2. Coilovers wound down but still sitting high!

remove the helper spring (the small one in the bottom)
  3. Boot Leak

no, i'm from portugal! :D in the first time i thought it was the light too, sealed and no effect, its from the top, remove the c pillars and see if yours leak in the same place.
  4. Common Mk4 Problems

hey, thk for your post but its not the washer, its only leaking when rains
  5. Common Mk4 Problems

hi guys, i'm having a water leak in the boot, from the top of the roof in both side, its not for me the antenna, is from the inside of the struture itself, somebody know anything about this? the leak comes from the red circle in both sides! thks!
  6. Boot Leak

i know this is a old topic but i am having the same problem now, any news about this? thks
  7. Leaky leaky :-(

the leak is on the red circle
  8. Leaky leaky :-(

check the welds from the roof to the sides of the car!
  9. Tom.'s Darkside Developments big turbo'd Ibiza TDI

what is the weight of all the ac parts? compressor, radiator and pipes? good luck with the project!
  10. Anyone know what my wheels are?

from the 2006 leon?
  11. Fabia VRS alloys

12. will these alloys fit my mk4 HELP !

if the car is lowered it will rub a lot, is stock, it will rub on potholes, depressions or with weight in the back.
  13. help me please ...again! haha

the leon wheel is 7' like the cupra and Fr 17' wheels, so will be fine, it will not even strech.
  14. help me please ...again! haha

use 205/40R17, is the right tyre size for the ibiza , if the car is not lowered it will not rub on the front.
  15. will these fit???

when i bought mine starfish wheels they come with 225/45 tyres (leon stock size) and i did a test fist and the wheels rub in everything on the front with that tyre size. car with 225/45R17 205/45R16 VS 225/45R17 (leon size for 17) 205/45R16 vs 205/40 R17 (ibiza size for 17)...
  16. Lowest Coilovers?

remove the helper spring and you can remove one collar nut too because the coilover is allready in the lowest point it dont need to be locked.
  17. will these fit???

use 205/40 on that wheels. if your car is lowered it will rub on the front.
  18. Wet Boot - Not Washer Pipe

the bolts that hold the plastic trim where the rear bumper fix can let water get in. the water goes below the rear light and gets in that bolt and the one right down below, i have that problem and put some sealant check this grommet's too
  19. Remote key not "locking" or "unlocking"

i have the same problem, what part is needed? any reference?
  20. Install turbotimer blitz ibiza cupra6l tdi

its normal to happen that drop in the rpms, you cut the power when you remove the key, but the turbo timer will turn on the car again.