Search results

1. Bashiee

Help? weird noise.

Hi guys! been a while since i last posted. I have a problem and i need some help! My leon has started to make some odd noises and im rather worried. Noise number one: a metal/ light scratching sound in the engine. This seems to get louder as the engine warms up. It seems to be when the...
  2. Bashiee

Leon stylance 1.9tdi

Hey, the names Ash and this is my baby. Ive owned her about a month now, i havnt done alot to her in terms of performance so far. I must say, diesel is amazing compared to petrol, i feel as if i never have to top up. I just came from a pants fiesta 1.2 lol. Anyways enjoy :) Heres how she...
  3. Bashiee

best coilovers?

Right sorry for starting a new thread I couldn't find the answer I required. I have a seat leon 2007 stylance. She is about 6 ft in the air. I want to lower her. What are the best and cheapest coilovers. I don't care about performance I just want the looks. I don't want to be paying 500-1000 for...
  4. Bashiee

supercopa splitter?

I've seen them on cupra's and think they look decent. How ever I havn't seen any for a supercopa. I have a 2007 seat leon with a full supercopa body kit and I'd like to put a splitter on it however I'm not sure if its possible as I can't find any threads on here and on the net there isn't much...
  5. Bashiee

Seat leon stylance white side lights?

Hey, i recently bought some white/blue headlight bulbs. Just an upgrade from the standard bulb, as i couldn't be bothered with the hids i bought. Anyways i realised the side lights stay on whilst i use the headlights. So i have white head lights and halogen sight lights. Doesn't look great as...
  6. Bashiee

Newbie From East Sussex

Hey the names Ash, im twenty and i sell car insurance for a living. I own a 2007 Seat leon stylance 1.9tdi with a full supercopa body kit. Recently just bought it, its getting there.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.