Search results

1. Under seat air vent blowing cold

Hi guys, got a 2007 cupra, all the heating vents on the dash are working as they should but for some reason if I have the heating on the car blows ice cold from somewhere under / around the passenger seat, (i think it’s coming from under the seat) the dash vents still blow warm at the same time...
  2. Leon MK 2 sun roof drains blocked

Thankyou. Yea it was fairly easy to sort out. I pulled out the bung at the bottom and it was blocked up with loads of dirt. Have cleaned it all out and then cut the bottom off so it’s a lot wider and things deffo won’t get stuck in it now
  3. Leon MK 2 sun roof drains blocked

Hi guys. So I have had wet footwells in the passengers side of my car for a while and have decided I was gonna try and sort this today. I have followed the water and after taking of various trims I have found this is coming from the sunroof at the top where the drainage hole connects to the pipe...
  4. Mk2 cupra. Footwell wet

Hi guys just found out that the rear passenger side footwell on my Leon. The carpet is wet through. Any idea’s where the water maybe coming from?? Any common faults causing this. Had the carpet up best I can and the under carpet liner thing is soaking towards the back but seems to all be dry and...
  5. Key Fob / Immobiliser help

Hi, I did try this with a brand new battery but this made no difference. The same button wouldn’t work will give it another try later tonight
  6. Key Fob / Immobiliser help

Hi guys wanting abit of advice if possible. I have a 2007 Leon Cupra that the unlock button on my key fob has stopped working on. The lock and boot buttons work fine just not the unlock one, this morning I was able to open the car door with the key and start the engine with the key and all...
  7. New exhaust

Cheers for the reply, Will look into it,
  8. New exhaust

Hi guys, Time has come my 2007 cupra is getting ready for a new exhaust. Question is I’m wondering what my options are. Would like something a little louder than standard but not too loud if that makes sense Milltek seems to be the most popular choice so wanting abit of advice...
  9. Iphone 7 mount / holder

brilliant responses, i am quite interested in the magnetic ones, couple of questions, are they really that strong where the magnets dont come off at all and second, does anyone know of any of the magnetic style ones that maybe fit in the cd slot instead of the vents
  10. Iphone 7 mount / holder

Looking for recommendations please if anyone has a good one i would be interested to hear / see pics, Ideally am not looking for a windscreen mounted one but other options, Thanks
  11. clicking / flapping noise when accelerating

Hi guys, Wonder if anyone can offer any advice as to what may be the cause, When I am accelerating at low speeds I can hear a clicking / flapping noise that sounds like it is coming from the engine bay of the car, the noise is quite faint and I can only hear it when there is no stereo on etc...
  12. Rear window heater not working

Thanks for the reply Dan, I have just changed the fuse so will see next time I am misted up if it works, Unfortunately I don;t know anyone with VCDS
  13. Rear window heater not working

Hi guys, Wanting a bit of help with advice on my rear heated window that is not working, This has never worked since I have got the car but now am looking to get this sorted. None of the elements are working at all on this however the light on the dash is does light up when the button is...
  14. My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Can you send me some pics and more info on condition etc when you have time, no rush
  15. My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

You gonna be selling the others??
  16. Speaker upgrade

Thanks mate, Will have a look
  17. Speaker upgrade

Hi Guys, I know this has been covered alot but nothing recent so here goes, one of my rear speakers has started to crackle so I am going to upgrade the front speakers then put one of the ones i remove from the front into the back to replace the crackling speaker, What i am wanting to...
  18. Bentley continental wheels

Wow, they look **** hot if you dont mine me saying so
  19. Help with wheels

Apparently according to my local refurbishment place, Bronze is the next big colour that coming round after Anthracite and the greys now
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.