Search results

1. Dodson

My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra..Pics & Vids

Now fella, this car is mega clean in real life, and goes well too! looks well for stripping the rear even more, but i think you need to get rid of the carpet from around the struts and floorpan aswell, for ultimate win :)
  2. Dodson

Lets see your exhaust ?

Scorpion twin round is where its at. Had the scorpion Tuner on when i got it and that looked poor in my eyes, that was a single 4" Then i had an Oval, didnt like that though as they all have them, lol. Now ive got twin round, and it looks a little bigger than standard but gives off a...
  3. Dodson

Ebay Front Mount - ok?

Think you need to search mate as this has been covered loads of times i think. To answer your question though, i think that people on here have used them and rate them well, i no a lad who has one on his and likes it and it works really well.
  4. Dodson

B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

Love this car and i think that spoiler is cool to be honest!
  5. Dodson

Cupra has gone..

Yer mate, i was the one involved in the 3 way swap, lol.
  6. Dodson

Ap coilovers

Glad you posted this thread, and im glad to see there made by Weitec, as i had them on my last car and loved them! They seem well priced the AP gear aswell!
  7. Dodson

Cupra has gone..

Sorry to hear mate, just as i got mine aswell...it was me waving to you in marske high street last week in the blue Ibiza :)
  8. Dodson

New To Cupra - problems

CUS - If your on about the Leon in the sig, thats not mine anymore mate, i now have Ibiza Cupra, Blue one with Anthracite standard wheels - Its just had the cambelt changed, we cleared the fault codes, and then that one came back aswell as the Lambda probe. S1l3nc3r - all in time mate, haha.
  9. Dodson

New To Cupra - problems

Picked up my first Cupra last night, well Ibiza anyway, i had a Leon a few year back and was a member on here since then. My knowledge on the Ibiza is USELESS! Basically this one of mine needs bits doing. First off i had it on Vagcom tonight and its diagnosed two problems. - Rear...
  10. Dodson

Tdi running problems

Well iv jus been and fitted my new vw supplied maf and all i can say is wow! The maf was definately broke. I hav fitted the new one and it feels bloody rapid now. So jus to report back it was defo a failin maf that caused my problems. Thanks for the advice. Lee
  11. Dodson

Tdi running problems

Well i have bought the maf today. Just before i fit it. The car has jus been runnin so much more better with less flat spots and nearly runnin perfect. Its really strange. Also its above 25 degrees c today and im wondering if that has any coincidence with the way the car is runnin? Thoughts...
  12. Dodson

Tdi running problems

well i get paid tomorrow and was going to go and get a new maf from VW. I just hope its the right thing to buy!!
  13. Dodson

Tdi running problems

Would a maf off a 225 s3 work on my car jus to try before i buy one? I tried drivin wi it disconnected and it made no difference jus felt flat.
  14. Dodson

Tdi running problems

Hey guys first time with a tdi, i seem to have a big problem, wen i put my foot down hard i get a massive flat spot at about 2.5k and the car wont rev past the flat spot. It feels as if the turbo disappears and is non existent. I can here the turbo spoolin and if i accelerate smoothly it revs...
  15. Dodson

Ive picked my dummy back up now

Nothing is sorted but im gonna move on from it with frazzled finger tips ha ha
  16. Dodson

Ive picked my dummy back up now

Well a few weeks ago i spat my dummy out and said i wouldnt be back on this forum, it was the whole frustrating thing of thinking id been badly done to and robbed of my hard earned money. I wont mention the subject anymore but if people have any questions just PM me:) Can i be welcomed...
  17. Dodson

Last post

Car has been vag com'd four times mate.there is no fault with my car.hence why its gotta be the map.and to be told by a forum sponsor that they dont hav time to look at my car is out of order.its my own fault for not goin revo or jabba.hard way to learn and iv heard nothin from bas,i got told to...
  18. Dodson

Last post

As is proved in my other thread my opinions dont count and i cant be bothered arguin the toss with people on here that seem to hav all the answers with out all the facts.so from now on ill be readin this forum only. Not postin. I hav lost all excitement about my car now from the issues iv had.
  19. Dodson

Left unhappy and out of pocket (remap)

Not runnin right means its hesitant wen acceleratin and really lumpy and horrible to drive.it was doin it at low revs which pete admitted to,this got changed by puttin standard map at lower revs and i got told that he 'didn't hav time to do other bit' on that day.i left happy at bottom end...
  20. Dodson

Left unhappy and out of pocket (remap)

To be fair i work away mate,so the fact the car was returned two weeks after the crash is not my fault.i cant jus come along instantly,id also add that i dont hav internet access properly and again workin away i haven't drove the car properly the last two weeks and the day i test drove it on the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members