Search results

1. audi indicator lights

Youd have to get them custom made
  2. Boot Gas Struts

Just had a look and actually says 500nm, you would think 15nm wouldnt make a difference but maybe this is why it doesnt work..! Advert says 515nm so i have contacted the seller. Yeah i knew that you had to hold it for it to pop so not that, i also tried them both ways up which also made no...
  3. Boot Gas Struts

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401352374806 I bought these ones which should work, but they dont lift the boot
  4. VCDS - How To Guides

Is it possible to get front indicators on as drl? I know its done on mk5 golfs indicators obviously still function as normal when in use
  5. Cupra 280 Integrated Engineering Cold Air Intake

What the carbon apr intake hose? Does it make a difference to the sound?? I got a red forge silicone hose with the intake but i dont like red and it says on the website not to use a none flexible pipe so i kept the standard
  6. Cupra 280 Integrated Engineering Cold Air Intake

I was after the same, i have a apr intake at the moment and it doesnt make any noise. I decided for the price of the IE one i could get a ecs tuning one imported from america which looks alot better! Still on my list of things to buy
  7. Cupra 280 Integrated Engineering Cold Air Intake

I enquired about the enclosed carbon fibre ie kit, regal said that they would offer me free fitting if i went to them. He also said they havent fitted one to a leon yet but the the fitting of the bungs is slightly different between the golf r and audi s3 and that they currently have a s3 version...
  8. Tuning a Cupra 280

How much did the powervalve exhaust set you back? Was looking at their website but there doesnt seem to be much info on there.
  9. Cupra 290 lowering

Any opinions on the vogtland springs? They do 35mm or 45mm front and back for the cupra and are reduced to £130 atm. Has anyone got them? I might give them a go, dunno if to pay extra for the new shocks too.
  10. Which induction kit for cupra?

I had a ramair kit on my astra J vxr and i loved the sound tbh! But i really like the look of these enclosed carbon fibre ones
  11. Which induction kit for cupra?

Hey everyone, I have just bought a leon cupra, i have been looking at the induction kits available. Obviously there is alot of them as the leon shares the MQB platform with the vw's and audis. Are many of you running induction kits? If so which did you go for and why? I really like the...
  12. Dynamic grey dent repair

I would say the first place is correct regarding pdr, because its on swage line of the wheel arch it would be Hard to repair without damaging the paintwork. As for matching the dynamic grey paint you are best off going to a bodyshop with good reviews, they tend to be alot more expirienced and...
  13. interior light stays on?

leds use so little power that sometimes they will light up slightly from back feed or leakage. completely normal, wont harm or use your battery. some higher quality bulbs with better resistors might not do this.
  14. TMC Tuning Box

for that money you could get a custom remap that would be a lot better for your car than the generic map in this box. Would give you more power and safer for your engine.
  15. Headunit +steering controls

Heres pictures of my old and new headunits, both are extremely good! i also had a parrot asteroid unit for a while which wasnt so good.. lol
  16. Quick Question -Coilover Users

Give me a pm if you sell them :)
  17. Jonnys Smooth Cupra!

£480 I dont.
  18. Jonnys Smooth Cupra!

hahah no number plate recess and the cupra mouldings are gone! and yes i have actually thought about that ha and yeah i love the white interior trim :)
  19. Jonnys Smooth Cupra!

Cup
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members