Search results

1. Lowering Springs - Recommendations Please :)

damn it hhhe Why am I not there. I'd sell you my eibach pro-kit and keep your AP coils :( Damn it
  2. Bluetooth and USB - After

nice deal ;) Will do so to see what I can do.
  3. Bluetooth and USB - After

eheheh Nice one. I didn't even think about that. But I kinda like standard radio. I think it fits well. And I like oem look as possible
  4. Bluetooth and USB - After

Hi guys! When I bought my ibiza I didn't care much about bluetooth and USB so I didn't pay to fit it. Now, I spend much time on my car and it would be nice to have those two features. I've already used aux-in to try to solve this, but it is a bit boring and I lose some controls (like...
  5. remapped 1.6tdi engine

Mine's remapped too. Economy I'd say the same or worse... If I step hard it drains quicklier than stock Still with DPF
  6. Adding iPod/USB and Bluetooth to Ibiza Headunit

Hi there, which part number is the bluetooth interface? I want to fit my car with bluetooth and don't want those ugly parrot things. Can you please guide me?
  7. Fr honeycomb grille

Ehehhe People here talk about trim removing tools and I don't have any. I have my car detailed so I don't want to scracth the paint nor crack anything (coz I'll sell the older grill). Any home made solution tools to replace those trim removing tools???
  8. Fr honeycomb grille

I bought one and I'm not able to fit it hehehe
  9. Spoiler

I'd sell that and buy the appropriate one ehehhe
  10. Spoiler

Hehehe no problem. I was just trying to make my point. Most people think the accessories spoiler is the best looking one. In my opinion that "cut" in the middle takes its beauty off. This one is more "traditional", but in my opinion also "low profile" and fits nice. I have a black SC and...
  11. Spoiler

Ghastly big black lip???? 1st- Ghastly? ok it's your opinion. 2nd- BIG??? It is not bit at all compared to the ones we are talking about now. 3rd- Black- Black white pink grey. It is whichever color you decide to paint it. Here you have an example of how it fits Do u agree with me now?
  12. A few more laughs ....

ahhahahahahahahhaa nice one
  13. Some VAG-COM fault codes

nice
  14. Spoiler

Sh*t can't post pics until I have 15 posts... Will post somewhere else and in 5 minutes will be back
  15. Spoiler

Have you seen the ecomotive spoiler? In my opinion it is the best you can get either for 3 and 5 doors. I don't know how much it costs there but I think it is the best one. Check how much it costs and tell me heheheh
  16. Changing The Aerial **VIDEO GUIDE**

damn... I can't get it out... Pulled hard, tried to bounce from side to side and still in.... **edit*** Made it now. You have to push and bounce it exaclty in that spot. Not too down neither too up
  17. mk5 cupra bumper price ??

careful with imitations (fiber)
  18. Pic request: 2012 Speed Blue with 17's?

how much will u pay for some pics??? ehehhe Sh*t can't post until i have 15 posts--- hxxp://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg14/scaled.php?server=14&filename=dscf0549bh.jpg&res=landing
  19. VCDS 1.6tdi Engine reading - problem

Will have to remap it then ehehehe I'm just waiting to get a group buy to get it cheaper