Search results

1. MK4 Ibiza Wind Deflectors

mike i have the same colour car as yours and the wind deflectors look great on it! do you have any other photos of your bonnet bra? not sure whether to buy one or not
  2. Where can i find a cupra bumper facelift/pre facelift?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150760583335?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
  3. Coilovers going cheap!less than a month old

sh*t no i didnt know you cant sell anything on here! one of my mates said put them on a forum they'll go straight away?? where can i put them on? apart from ebay?
  4. Coilovers going cheap!less than a month old

i'm selling my coilovers after just one month managed to get in an accident! (stupid old women drivers) as i'm only 17 insurance has gone through the roof and as my car was a write off i need to get a small little scrapper to get around! need a quick sale on these! if i dont get a sale within...
  5. 1.4 Cupra R Project

i understand where you are coming from & i would like to do the same to my 1.4 leon but someone pointed out to me that aswell as buying the parts your insurance will go up aswell and i take it you're a young driver like myself they will bend you over backwards as soon as you find out you're...
  6. New radio fitting

i went round to my local garage and they took it out there and then for me!
  7. New radio fitting

what to silver key things are using? use the original seat ones not the one out the box of your new headunit!
  8. 1.4s leon with after market air filter?

noticeable difference in power though? whats a 'flat spot' i've been seeing about these cone filters?
  9. 1.4s leon with after market air filter?

my mate put a k&n cone filter on his ibiza and after a day he took it off saying he hated it it guzzled his fuel!! (he's heavy footed anyway) did sound awsome though. is it worth getting a cone filter?
  10. 1.4s leon with after market air filter?

worth the mod? sound? bhp? not at all a mechanic and don't claim to be just need advice
  11. Light tinting films

i got mine purely for the reason they are legal & will pass on mot
  12. Headlights

ah thats why then! it was just me rushing because it was getting dark without a hairdryer ha! do you reckon if i pull it off i could have another crack at it?
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

ebay, heres a link! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190738742805?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
  14. Headlights

I WISH MINE WHERE LIKE THAT! I'VE DONE A REAL BAD JOB ON MY REARS! all creased :( standard vs fly eyes front and rear!
  15. exterior/interior modifications!

fly eyes vs standard!
  16. Door/bump strips

you mean off like a silver cupra? whats the sera ive been hearing about aswell do they sell them?
  17. what have you done to your car today ?

pressed plates bought now just too look at the letter box all week waiting for them!
  18. Headlights

this is my leon running 6000ks hids & fly eyes!
  19. Alloys shadow chrome or Gloss Gun Metal Grey Red Lcr? Opinions and Pics

these are standard 1.4s alloys on my grey leon, they have been sprayed with black plasti dip which comes out as a matte finish!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.