Search results

1. wezza12

Brembo braided lines

Where can I get some from thanks
  2. wezza12

Aerial

Ok I ordered an s2000 aerial it arrived went to fit it and I can't get my standard aerial off it just spins and spins but won't come off has anyone have any idea how to remove it
  3. wezza12

Mk4 1.9 tdi fr

I'm looking at buying my girlfriend a new car and couldn't have her driving anything but a seat so was just wondering what I need to look out for my budget is £4000 think I can get a decent example for that price
  4. wezza12

Steering rack

Can people tell me what symptoms to look for if it's on its way out If I'm stationary and wiggle the wheel left to right I get a knocking noise and can feel movement under my feet could it be the bush on steering rack? And when driving along or turning at slow speeds I get a clicking...
  5. wezza12

Oil temp and vault gauges

Does anyone know how much they are from seat??
  6. wezza12

Santapod 18th January Paul walker

As title says who's going I no there gunna be 30000 people trying to get in that's why we leaving early
  7. wezza12

Wheel bolts

Anyone know how long the standard bolts are??
  8. wezza12

Track rod ends

Steelers want £72. euros don't list for the mk3 ibiza cupra is there any where else??
  9. wezza12

Front subframe

How easy is it to remove as I've ordered up rated bushes
  10. wezza12

dynodaze 12th of jan

Ibiza day who's going??
  11. wezza12

coilpacks

My Ibiza sounds like a Scooby atm am I right in thinking it's coilpack??
  12. wezza12

what do people think to this

As title says have a look at this what you lot think 321247866067
  13. wezza12

Is this a blueflame down pipe

It's on eBay just want to make sure because price is almost to good to let it go if it is a blueflame
  14. wezza12

spax rsx coilovers

Anyone ever used them very tempted to buy them as the ones i have are killing my back lol im only 22
  15. wezza12

rear top mounts

Are the rear top mounts easy to change??
  16. wezza12

sai removal

Okay so I've done the sai I removal just a quick question I'm running k03 turbo what do I do with thr vac line that went from the valve to the actuator??
  17. wezza12

a/c removed

Ok so i decided to remove a/c and pussh rad back so i dont need to hack my front bumper. First question do i need to blank anything off or can i just leavr it the way it is like were the a/c pipes go into car do i just leave it the way it is Second question anyone got the part numbet for a non...
  18. wezza12

moving rad back

Ok well I had a little look at moving the rad back I unbolted it both sides try pushing it back it moved a little but not much do I have to remove aircon to move it back any help would be. Appreciated
  19. wezza12

alloys

Been looking at a set of pro race 3 there off a Vauxhall 4x100 centre bore 73.1 and he thinks off set is 49mm there also 17inch 7 j so what I'm asking is will they fit Amy help would be appreciated
  20. wezza12

help would be appreciated

Well basically I was wondering if any one has any spare intercooler pipes so I can mock up and send them off to sfs so they can make me a set I'm also re routing the pipe Work so if anyone has anybits laying about that would be great
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise