Search results

1. AdamWrady93

NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Sound khal yh I'm up for 5pm that's a lot better for me and where's the thread for the vag v jap meet then ? I know a few people with jap cars that might be intersted :)
  2. AdamWrady93

im gunna bring my mate with me too khal hes just brought a mk 1 cupra r 225bhp and no more tag so can stay till when ever for the jap meet too :)
  3. AdamWrady93

Count me in for this one mate :)
  4. AdamWrady93

Big Meet at Sandwell Valley Sat April 6th **10am**

Sound khal I got my k1 back on the road now new clutch, dual mass, and brand spanking new gear box :) so I will defo be up for this on I don't realy know where it is so will have to meet up ???
  5. AdamWrady93

Leon Mk2 gas bonnet lifters

I will have some plates of you I will pay mate realy want to do this ????
  6. AdamWrady93

Birmingham Convoy to Ultimate Dubs 2013

Just thought I would let you guys know about the k1 took it in this morning and it seems to be my gear box, clutch and flywheels :/
  7. AdamWrady93

Got back home and now cummin up in mates car won't be long
  8. AdamWrady93

Khal I've broke down on motor way mate I think clutch has let go :/ sorry dude but looks like I'm not commin
  9. AdamWrady93

Ok mate sound see you at 7 do I need to bring cash ?
  10. AdamWrady93

And where from lol ?
  11. AdamWrady93

Sweet mate what time then khal 7am ?
  12. AdamWrady93

Just sorted the car it wasn't clutch it was another pipe :/ quick fix tho what time we meeting up the khal ?
  13. AdamWrady93

I don't think I will be going now as clutch has let go so ent going nowhere sun snow or rain :/
  14. AdamWrady93

Ok mate no worries looks like its just us then :) andmy clutch has gone aswel but still drivable so won't be a problem so I will see you at 7 on Sunday ?
  15. AdamWrady93

What about the Scottish lad I forgot his name lol and dan and the chap we met a few weeks ago with the mk1 cupra r ???
  16. AdamWrady93

Ok lee are we still meeting up khal ? And who else is up for it you should pm the others from the midlands ! I'm defo cummin and I will be with a mate if he gets his car running on time
  17. AdamWrady93

Confirmed : 1. MasterKM 2. AdamWrady93
  18. AdamWrady93

Cupra K1 - Going back to standard!

is the DP for sale i will have it defo ??????
  19. AdamWrady93

who is Leon 240 bhp ?? is this another k1 ?? also have now fitted a p-flo induction kit and orderd de-cat pipe so hope fully it will be here and on when we meet, infact im just going down to put it on the rollers now as we speek :)
  20. AdamWrady93

i will DEFO be there lads Buzzing now :) been waiting soo long for another meet lol who else is up for i will ask around my area too