Search results

1. Door Handle Problem

This is the scan for the Central Convenience module: Saturday,03,January,2015,16:56:50:62701 VCDS Version: Release 14.10.0 (x64) Address 46: Central Conv. Labels: 1K0-959-433-MIN.clb Control Module Part Number: 1K0 959 433 CP Component and/or Version: KSG...
  2. Door Handle Problem

I'll have to get my cable back off my friend at the weekend. There's no great rush to sort it, the MOT isn't due until July and that door is probably the least used.
  3. Door Handle Problem

I have a problem where the rear driver's side door handle will not open the car from the outside. The inside door handle functions perfectly. The strange thing is once the door has been opened with the inside handle, the outside door handle then functions fine until the car is next locked. I...
  4. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

My coding is : 0E0004000402002100 I don't have any clock shift issues. This is with the red MFD, i.e BAP not enabled.
  5. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Bluetooth

I've just installed a full sized MFD screen in my Leon (pre-FL) and I can't get the phone to show up on the MFD. It still works on the RNS-510 screen like it always has. The BT unit I have is 5N0 035 730C. Is this a coding issue or will that BT unit not work with the red MFD? Edit: Just noticed...
  6. Ibiza SC, Leon 1.4 TSI and Golf GTI DSG

I've been looking for one for over a year, finally found one on Ebay. It's cost me £70 plus postage. It's a 140mph and 8k rpm one like the original. I have VCDS but not Vag Commander. I might just pay someone to do it for me though as I'm not that confident with messing around with the immobiliser.
  7. Ibiza SC, Leon 1.4 TSI and Golf GTI DSG

How easy was the instrument cluster to code in? I've just bought one to upgrade mine (also a 1.4 TSI Reference Sport). I have a genuine Vag Com cable.
  8. RNS510 questions

Have you got an adapter for the diversity aerial? You need something similar to this. http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/Car-Hifi-Components/Antenna-Adapter/VW-antenna-adapter-junction-FAKRA Do you have a full size computer or just half size? If you have half size you will need the premium...
  9. Retrofit Instrument Panel with Large Display

The speedo shouldn't be a problem as mine is 140mph and so are most of the diesel instrument panels. Not sure about the rev counter though. I was wondering if the three dials were separate modules for want of a better word or just a facia on a solid unit. If it is just a facia and there is no...
  10. Retrofit Instrument Panel with Large Display

I want to fit a new instrument panel with the large information screen to go with my RNS510 and bluetooth. I have a pre-fl car with the 1.4 TSI engine. I can't find the correct clocks anywhere. The ones available are either from a facelift model or are from a diesel which obviously has the wrong...
  11. 1.4 Tsi single charge problems

Mine has 33k on a 58 reg with no problems.
  12. RNS510 retrofit???????

Go into the settings and there is one called "Aux Line Level" or similar. Set this to Low and it should massively improve the quality of the iPod.
  13. What is the cause for my Low MPG?

Has the car been re calibrated for the new wheels? They probably have a slightly larger overall diameter including tyres. My old shape Toldeo with that engine would return over 60 mpg on a long run averaging around 80 mph on the motorway. That was also remapped to ~142bhp and a ludicrous amount...
  14. need help resetting airbag light manchester

If you haven't got it sorted by next week I should be able to sort something out with you. My mate has my Vag Com cable at the moment and he is away until next Sunday unfortunately.
  15. Retrofitting RNS510/Cruise/MF steering wheel and

Tried every variation of coding under the sun. Changed the settings in Module 16, the Radio/Navigation (39&77?) and the Bluetooth module. Doesn't make the slightest difference. Pretty sure it is wired in right as the volume button works properly and the steering wheel lights up (and the lights...
  16. Retrofitting RNS510/Cruise/MF steering wheel and

You need a high line steering wheel control module (look on Ross-Tech for the correct one). You may also need a VagCom cable. I've done this on mine but I only have the volume buttons working. I don't know if this is due to incompatibility with the RNS510 or because the control module I put on...
  17. Airbag removal HELP!

They aren't screws, they are just clips. Use a flat head. There are various holes on the back of the wheel, the ones you want are round and almost exactly central to the spoke. They are a bit of a ******* to do as you can't really see what you are doing, it is just feel.
  18. Airbag Wiring Harness

I've had a closer look at how it is wired and I can easily add the wires for the buttons without having to touch the airbag wires which is a better/safer option.
  19. Airbag Wiring Harness

Yeah that is the one thanks.
  20. Airbag Wiring Harness

This pic is from another forum (of a Passat) but the bit I can't get off is the centre yellow and blue clip attached to the airbag itself. Mine is identical to this one. i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/Kawasakin/IMG_20120808_135658.jpg
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.